• 4580 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11527 Players Online
  • 6947 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Other] Cool Down Time

Discussion in 'Beta Game Testing Feedback' started by aqln, Sep 21, 2018.

?

Should A cool down be added?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. As many of you guys know sometimes while playing nano games unfortunately the server/game decides to quick you out and you lose all your rewards. It has happened to me and my guess is it also happened to quite the hand full of others. A way to counter this is adding a 2 minute cool down/timer to log back into the server or the nano game you were in. I'm not sure if this possible but if it is possible to create should a addition to the server I think it would benefit a lot of players playing nano games.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
  2. Was kind of confused at first as to what you meant and how a cool-down would fix, but I think you mean something akin to a grace period before you lose your rewards.

I think it's a good idea. Of course, if GWEN kicks you (when GWEN is fixed that is), the grace period shouldn't exist, but for normal players who lag out, I think that option is nice.

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  3. I would definitely love for this to be added, as there have been plenty of times where I've lagged out and been disconnected and I haven't been able to claim my rewards. I don't see a down side to this and it could definitely increase the quality of people's experiences. When I play Nano games, I frequently see people complaining that they lost their streak or their rewards because GWEN kicked them incorrectly or they lagged out, so I honestly don't see how this could hurt. I think this should probably wait to be added until GWEN kicks are back to normal, just to ensure that a player who gets kicked correctly by GWEN can't just come back and reap their rewards.

I really don't see a down side to this, although I could be missing something, and I think this idea would benefit the players and increase the quality of their experiences!

Posted Sep 23, 2018
    Callum5771 likes this.
  4. I think that this is a great idea, and this or some variation of this idea should definitely get added to Nano. I've seen and heard about quite a lot of players losing out on their rewards because they've lagged out. I've experienced this myself many times and it's especially frustrating when it happens to those going for the 'Player 1' achievement. Personally, I would love to see this added. As AGL stated, it would make the experience more enjoyable for everyone.

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  5. Definitely would support, especially for EU players who use us.mineplex and frequently lag.

Posted Sep 23, 2018
  6. Okay, let's be honest. This idea is really good because 1.) Some of us get kicked from GWEN 2.) Laggy players.
    I 1+ this idea

Posted Sep 24, 2018
  7. Hello,

I would love to see this added, as it personally happened to me once. I was playing in a Nano game, perhaps at a streak of around 30, and the Nano games server crashed.

I see what you mean, adding a grace period to be awarded experience would be helpful, and it's a great idea in my opinion!

Posted Sep 25, 2018
  8. I think it should be added.

Posted Sep 27, 2018