• 411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2990 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cookie Town

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by xFengShui, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why is it everytime im set in the cookie town map the server doesnt want to work and everything just stops? im still able to run around but nothing is happening: my arrows dont shoot, the unloaded parts of the map dont load back, players freeze and the chat stops. this also only happens with cookie town, nowhere else.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  2. Yep known bug which seems to only affect win10 players.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  3. thing is im not on windows 10. im on mobile.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 28, 2019
    FluteVegetables and TimmyP like this.
  4. Odd, well its not happening to me for some reason, there is this map in Death Tag where the same thing happens but i crash there.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  5. This seems like a really weird bug, it could be to do with certain blocks/textures that are being rendered in that certain map that cause lag, or just coincidental that your internet cuts at that point. Either way, please gather evidence of this happening and make a bug report at mineplex.com/bugs, our Quality Assurance team can then review this bug from there and ensure that it can be dealt with accordingly! Thanks, I'll lock the thread now as I've addressed the concern.

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed​

Posted Jul 28, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.