• 1273 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3357 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Convo, Alterts & Profile Icons on Nav Bar

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by IntoRainbows, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I'd like to see the Conversations, Alerts and Profile icons have fluid movement with the nav bar. It's irking to scroll back up if I want to get to one of those tabs!

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  2. As it currently is, it depends on the size of your browser for the icons to either stick to the top or be fluid. The icons don't want to overlap the "Official Minecraft Partner" logo at the top, so they then go to the bottom right to look better. I do agree that we should just make it 24/7 on the bottom right, though. It's just so much more convenient and nicer looking. Would even save the icons from having a war with the icon at the top.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
    Dulciloquy and IntoRainbows like this.
  3. Heya! I'm personally not bothered by this. I really only look at the notif bar when I first log on the forums, and therefore haven't scrolled past them. I used to access the forums on a smaller screen and after experiencing both placements of the notif bar, I really don't have a preference between the two. If they were on the bottom right on all screen sizes, it wouldn't be in the way of anything and would be marginally more convenient than being stuck to the top of the browser. I'm for this idea, it would be a super quick change that could easily be lumped into other website hotfixes and updates.

Posted Sep 7, 2019