• 259 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5468 Players Online
  • 5209 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Converting Gems Into Shards

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by luhvers, Feb 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I've been experiencing this weird thing... I now have like 300k stacked gems... And gems were actually a bit useful in the past days when they were used a lot to buy kits and stuff. But now that the generation has changed, gems are basically being stacked on everyone's account balance. So, I've come here to suggest some things that could benefit the players AND Mineplex itself.

So, people with the Immortal rank get currency called 'Immortal Points' once a month, and there's a specific shop for it, where you can buy a lot of stuff that comes in handy in-game. What I hope is that the devs could add a perk that costs approximately 10000 ~ 30000 which lets you convert your gems into a certain amount of shards, which come in very handy when you want to open treasure chests, so you could get diverse in-game items, perks, or cool weapon names. In order to make this perk a valuable addition to the game, the devs could also add a 30-day cooldown converting gems into shards. which makes it very rare.

As I said, this perk being allowed only to immortal ranks could be a bit controversial, and I do agree because I know the feeling you can't fly around the lobby. Maybe the devs could just let these perks be found in chests, which makes it extremely rare to have it.

Overview of the General Idea:

- Added in the Immortal Shop for approx. 20000 Immortal Points
    - Lets you convert stacked gems into shards, which make you open more chests
    - Or just let the perk be found in chests, so the perk itself would be extremely rare to find

- This could encourage users to purchase Immortal consecutively, which could benefit from the POV of Mineplex
    - The pointless use of Gems is no more a burden
    - Could let players earn more items, weapon names, and taunts by using shards a lot more

If you have any further inquiries about the idea, I'll leave an additional thread down below :)
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 4, 2021
  2. Hey Dweezy!

This already exists. You can find it in the Immortal shop, labeled as GemsToShards. We will not be allowing other ranks (Eternal and lower) to purchase this feature, since this feature is exclusively for Immortals. Due to this, I will be marking the thread as Implemented, and I will be locking the thread to prevent unnecessary discussion. If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to DM me via forums, or Discord. (mathew#5483)

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 4, 2021
    nolawn likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.