• 97 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2476 Players Online
  • 2379 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Convert Shards To Gems

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Charlanifeer, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Hello Everyone,
    I am surprised I haven't ever seen this idea. We have immortal perks that are similar to this such as chests to shards or gems to shards, but what if your shards are just not used and you need gems? Maybe there could be an immortal perk just for this that costs the same price as the other conversions. This could be useful for players who don't really need to open chests and want to buy for say a kit.

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    maevestarbaby and StyxKiller03 like this.
  2. this would be good on bedrock, wonder how much i could get for my 1,300,000,000 shards

Posted Jul 22, 2021
  3. Lol the gem lb would be absolutely shattered if this was implemented

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  4. Hey! This is an interesting idea, I never really thought about it. It does make sense to have a shards > gems converter, though, especially considering we have it the other way around. I suppose the only issue I would have with it is that it wouldn't really be popular, but I doubt it would take so long to implement anyways and would be useful for those that aren't into cosmetics or prefer to have gems only, or whatever other reasons.

I put it on the ideas board so we can keep track of it. :)

Posted Jul 23, 2021
  5. Hi
    I personally don’t have a problem with this being added, especially since you can do it the other way around. The only issue I can think of is that some people might not find it useful due to the limited uses for gems at the moment. However, if more purposes for gems were to be added, I think this would be great to see.

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    Tanish_ likes this.
  6. yah lol its only 1.3b i cant seem to get more then 1.3b, its capped i think, they should add the max 64 bit integer , 18,446,744,073,709,551,615

Posted Jul 23, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  7. That would break the EULA, because it would transfer a payed currency into a game currency.

Posted Jul 24, 2021
  8. This was stated as a reason for denial for a LOT of the currently implemented Immortal cosmetics...
    I'm strongly against this idea, don't get me wrong. We neither want nor need a p2w system for attaining kits... but this reason for denial has been bypassed many times in the past.
    At least, that was, with regards for currency conversion, despite the direction of said conversion...

-Dan

Posted Jul 24, 2021
    HarryCARD and StyxKiller03 like this.
  9. Hello,

My question is, why would you want this? Gems realistically don't do anything. Plus, you can get gems pretty easily by playing games.

Posted Jul 24, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.