• 400 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6274 Players Online
  • 5874 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Convert chests to shards

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Wagner, May 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Long story short I have opened every possible item from the illuminated chests so now I just have the chests building up every month unable to use them. Would it be possible to convert the chests into their cost in shards?

Posted May 5, 2021
  2. Yes, this feature is in the Immortal points shop

Posted May 5, 2021
    Wagner likes this.
  3. For the low low price of 6.99, you can purchase the immortal rank! With every passing month you have this rank, you get immortal points :DDDD, after around 3 months of spending your money wisely (wasting your money) you may then purchase the chest to shards converter! :DDDDD

Posted May 5, 2021
    Wagner likes this.
  4. Thank you for the information!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 5, 2021
  5. I will be locking this thread and marking it as Implemented as this is already a feature!

As stated above, this is purchasable in the Immortal Points Shop. To get points, you have to subscribe to Immortal (6.99$ p/month at mineplex.com/shop) for a couple consecutive months to gather enough to purchase the perk. Even when you are no longer subscribed anymore, the perk will stay permanently.

Thread Locked ➵ Implemented

Posted May 5, 2021
    rilau likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.