• 2019 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10457 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Constant High Ping Spikes and High Pings in Area 51 Raid

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by BatPandaPower, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is unplayable and I can't even play. It is very laggy in the pre-lobby especially and as a result I cannot select my team or anything. The start of the game also lags, but usually it settles back down after the start.

Mineplex needs to either fix the lag somehow or shrink the size of the lobbies.

Also if you are on the tab list, feel free to say Hi!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  2. Hey!

I am pretty sure this happens because the game has to load every single person at once which makes the game lag but the game does fix it self once the game fully loads which I think isn't a big deal since it doesn't effect gameplay that much.

Other than that I think the game is fine since it fixes itself. Now on about the player size. The reason I think it's fine is because if they do shrink the player size it will make it even harder for defenders/raiders to win the game also, it is good to keep in mind that this game is also not permanent so I don't think it would be efficient to work on something that won't even be here for much longer.

Anyways, thanks for reading have a good day!

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  3. Heya!

As @Coyly. said, we are loading all of the players at once into the same game, and this causes lots of lag; however, the game does adjust and will become stable a few seconds in. Additionally, I am happy to tell you that we have changed the size of the game to 50 people! Games will now occur more often, start faster, and lag much less than before! I would like to apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused you, but I would like to say thank you for letting us be able to fix this after a couple days of analysis. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shoot me over a PM!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 21, 2019
    Coyly. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.