• 1566 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6956 Players Online
  • 5390 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Connecting to Mineplex

Discussion in 'Help' started by koqel, Feb 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it just my internet or are others having trouble connecting to Mineplex atm. I got it once but it was really laggy and if I tried to talk it said you must leave spawn to chat. Anyone else?

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  2. I suggest restarting your WiFi router, or your device and then trying again. As for the spawn point thing, if you walk a few paces and then try to type in the chat, it should let you talk.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  3. I was by lava parkour and it still said it. No one was moving but it seemed everyone could chat except for me. I've already tried restarting my pc and it didn't help. I'll try resetting my router.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
  4. For me, mineplex has been acting up since 2 days ago. I am freezing quite a bit in games, but I didn't freeze since before yesterday. Sometimes my server IP for mineplex says failed to connect, but I have another IP that worked during this time. If you want, try connecting to mineplex using the IP: cs.mineplex.com (it works for me). I also know other people that had issues connecting to mineplex, so I don't think it's only you.
    Hope this helps,
    ~Julian

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. Alright, thanks! I’ll see if it works later when I get on.

OP OP
  6. I've had the same issue before and just had to try and switch the IPs round a few times by using mineplex.com, eu.mineplex.com or us.mineplex.com. If you can't connect with any of these IPs then try and connect using clans.mineplex.com and right-click the villager named return to Mineplex.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  7. Ok, thanks!

OP OP
  8. Hey,

For the first time I experienced this yesterday and I decided to try using the Clans IP (clans.mineplex.com) and everything else functioned fine for me. Try giving that a shot next time.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  9. Mineplex has been very laggy for most players. Like what ezlee6 said, use clans.mineplex.com and everything should work out.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  10. Thread moved to help section

Hiya

As stated by various people above, if you are experiencing lag, then your best bet is to try restarting your router, and if that doesn't work, try logging in through alternate IPs, such as clans.mineplex.com (which I have been doing, and it's worked fine)

Due to the concern being answered multiple times, and the fact that you've acknowledged the responses given to you, I'll be locking this thread. However, with that being said, do not hesitate to message me if you still feel unclear.

Thread locked - concern addressed

Posted Feb 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.