• 811 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2895 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Compromised Account Ban not Appealed

Discussion in 'Help' started by trap3zoid, Nov 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I got permanently banned for Compromised Account/Bot Spam, I have changed my password and I feel that my account is secure. I appealed to be un-banned and there was and automated response saying my appeal was rejected. Is it possible that I can be un-banned now that my account is safe?

Thanks!

-trap3zoid

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  2. Hey!

This is the direct instructions coming from the Appeals Guide on how to appeal a Compromised Account ban:

So if you have changed your password, and have the proof stated above provided in your appeal, then your punishment should be revoked. There may have been something that you did wrong in your appeal, so I would highly recommend that you message the Forum Ninja that denied your appeal (you can find the Forum Ninjas at www.mineplex.com/staff), and explain the situation to them, and provide them the link to your appeal. They should be able to assist you further with your issue.

If you have any further questions I can help you with myself, please send me a PM!

Thread Locked > Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 10, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.