• 346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2925 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Community Ranks.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by SuchIntelligence_, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Hello,
    As others have stated above, this idea would overall be too messy and confusing. Having all of these complex systems in place to create custom permissions and manage them within each individual community would not be worth the development attention it would need. In addition, the majority of communities do not garner the support and activity for these features to be needed. I see the appeal of having this be set up to enhance communities and their structure, however, these features would disorganize communities rather than make them more appealing. Thank you for suggesting this idea, but I am going to have to give a -1 because, although promising in theory, the features you describe would not work well with the way communities are set up in Mineplex, and very few of the current communities are substantial enough to need these sort of additions. Have a nice day!

Posted Jan 10, 2020
  2. Hey! Personally, I don't like this idea. If this was implemented it could confuse new people on what are "real" ranks and what are "community" ranks so this could lead to impersonation. Also, this seems like it would require a lot of time to implement. That time could be used towards fixing bugs on the server. As others have also said this would also cause communities to look messy and confusing. So, I don't think this should be added any time soon.

Posted Jan 11, 2020