• 805 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7402 Players Online
  • 6597 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Community QAT Applications - February 2021

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by rosmeme, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Hello everyone!

Today i'm here to announce that we will be opening Community QAT applications. As a quality assurance testing member you will be working closely alongside QA and the development team testing new games, features, and updates. Fully knowing how to give good fedback is extremely important and crucial to be a good QAT member. You are required to have both a bedrock and java account you are able to actively test on. Please do not lie about this, as we will figure this out really fast.

As a Community QAT you will be required to sign an NDA [Non-Disclosure Agreement], before you go ahead and apply please make sure you or a parent/ guardian are willing to sign this document. You will not be accepted to the team if you are unwilling or unable to sign one of these. To sign an NDA without parental consent you need to be at least 17 years of age or older.

I will wrap this up real quick, if you are interested in testing new updates, what to be more involved with the back end of things, and can give good constructive feedback this is definitely the team for you.

Applications will be open until Saturday, February 27th 11:59pm EST. You may find the application HERE.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM!

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  2. first maggie is queen

Posted Feb 13, 2021
    whalker, Sailings, rilau and 6 others like this.
  3. GO APPLY RN

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  4. sounds like a fun team to be on!

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  5. Hands down one of the best community subteams, I'd strongly recommend you apply.

Posted Feb 13, 2021
    Disgruntle, rilau, TheMuffinM and 2 others like this.
  6. imagine not having a bedrock account :/

Posted Feb 13, 2021
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  7. Supa heat

Posted Feb 13, 2021
    Slipest likes this.
  8. :eyes:

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  9. Good luck to everyone who applies!

Posted Feb 13, 2021
  10. I second this!!

Aside from the facts, best of luck to everyone who decides to apply. <3

Posted Feb 13, 2021
    avaa likes this.
  11. Weird, they Ask about knockback in bedrock, when the knockback in java needs an update a lot more. I saw bedrock kb and it kinda reminds of hypixel kb which isn't also any good. The hit detection on both java and bedrock aren't satisfying.. on bedrock - it's too long, on java, a bit too fast
    On bedrock at least there is a sprint reset feature which is way better than on java where on java there is a constant and static kb dealt no matter if you either sprint or not (which should be changed), also on java champions gladiators etc the knockback is literally based on damage which is the worst idea ever.

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  12. Ayyy! Good luck all applicants! I'm excited to see new QAT joining the team. :clap:

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    plaam, rilau, Disgruntle and 4 others like this.
  13. Good luck to everyone that applies!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    Disgruntle likes this.
  14. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
    Disgruntle likes this.
  15. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE APPLYING !!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  16. So excited they're finally open, best of luck to everyone applying!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  17. Good luck to all applicants!

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  18. Awesome! Good luck everyone :D

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  19. Imagine if
    imagine if i
    if i applied lol

Posted Feb 14, 2021
  20. Good luck everyone!

Posted Feb 14, 2021