• 702 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3281 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. What is your in-game name? CrackleHarvest36
    What country do you live in? United States of America
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I'm hoping to become a community member that other people in the Mineplex community can look up to for some help. I'm also hoping to develop better skills socializing with others whether it be just the Mineplex community or anyone in general. I also am hoping to maintain a great record while being apart of the CMP for future recruitment opportunities such as becoming a trainee.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I'm already engaged with most of the community by socializing with many community members. I also am well-known around the community already as I make videos interviewing Mineplex staff members.

Posted Dec 16, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 21, 2019
    Hiccuping, Im_Ken and BasicT like this.
  2. What is your in-game name?
    girlkatie

What country do you live in?
    USA

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?

I am hoping to get to know the community better, and being more involved. Something else I am hoping to get out of this is to get more familiar with the rules and understand how everything works. One day I hope to join the staff team and be able to create a bigger impact on the community. I hope this can help me become closer with everyone in this program and become closer with the community as well.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?

I am always helping players out in-game and on discord whenever I see a question. I am always submitting player reports and being active in the Staff Request. I am always there to help out or just to be a friend to anyone who needs it.

Posted Dec 17, 2019
  3. What is your in-game name?
    BrotqtoChip

USA

What are you hoping to get out participation in the CMP?
    I am hoping to be able to help others and get to know other people. I also want to be more involved with Mineplex. I've been playing Mineplex for I think 4 or 3 years, and want to be more active and like I said earlier, involved. If I am able to join the staff team one day, I would want to make a huge impact on the community. I also have a Youtube Channel that I'm trying to grow. I feel like Mineplex would be a great server to advertise Mineplex and use it as content (if that doesn't seem selfish). So I want to one day be part of the Mineplex staff and global community.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    One time a kid asked me what all the abbreviations stood for like "CW" or "MS". I was able to help him understand what they were short for. I also answer questions that I can answer. I always like to help people. So hopefully I can join the Minplex Community. Thank you for reading this.

Posted Dec 23, 2019
  4. Just wanted to inform those that are awaiting a response: CMP is currently on a christmas/holiday break until January 5th. We won't be accepting/denying or even doing most of what we do in CMP until then. Enjoy your break!

Posted Dec 23, 2019
  5. What is your in-game name?
    WowCaleb

Ireland

Primarily I am hoping to acquire a better understanding of the 'new' Mineplex, as such. I have only recently returned to playing Minecraft actively and I am spending much of my free time on the server. It has been a few years since my knowledge of all aspects of the server was up-to-date, and I find that I still possess the almost natural instinct to attempt to answer players' queries in-game and on the forums to the best of my ability. However, at times I realise that this is hard to do, considering that I am familiarising myself with a revamped server, website, and an entirely new playerbase for the most part. I would like to gain a better insight into all of these and by participating in the CMP, I will have a direct pathway to achieving my present goals and fulfilling my good intentions on Mineplex and I find this of the utmost importance.

At any stage throughout the duration of my time on Mineplex, I have always been dedicated to the community and to helping out in any way I can, whether it be assisting players with their concerns on the forum, in-game, or by submitting a report or simply introducing myself as a friendly face that can be recognised on the server. As I previously mentioned, I have only recently returned to actively playing the game, and signing up to Mineplex on the new website and maintaining my progress in-game.

Almost instantly on the forums I found myself replying to threads, participating in off-topic discussions, or answering players' questions that I can address even with the limited knowledge I hold. However, I would like to venture beyond this and fully understand the concerns I am addressing and getting to know the community. Overall, the CMP will most certainly assist me in developing the skills that are necessary to dedicate myself to the Mineplex community in the way that I desire.

Posted Dec 25, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 25, 2019
    ItzBunniYT and BasicT like this.
  6. Posted Jan 9, 2020
    BasicT, WowCaleb and Sunny / Slash like this.
  7. New MA!
    @Epicbuilder435 will be under ZTB and taking the place of Sven!

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  8. What is your in-game name?
    saltyfishhy
    I live in the United States.
    I find often that there are still a lot of areas of knowledge about the server in which I need to grow. Despite thinking I know a lot of information about the server I find almost every day that there is something I don’t know. By joining CMP, I am looking to gain valuable knowledge that I can utilize later while here in order to better the community. For almost all of my time on Mineplex, I have been focused on improving the community to the best of my abilities, and I feel like I will be better equipped to do so if I take part in this program.
    Already, I contribute to the community in ways such as my position on the Map Testing Team, my contribution to the forums, my active helpfulness in Staff Request, and my helpfulness in discord or in-game. As someone who cares a lot about this network I am constantly looking for new ways to broaden what I do on the network to improve it. I plan in the future to join such teams as the Ideas Team and Translations Team, and eventually plan on becoming a Trainee. In the future I hope to play a big role in contributing to the community and dedicate myself to the cause.

Do you want any specific mentor?
    Yes, I would like AGLThree if possible.

Posted Jan 9, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 9, 2020
    BasicT and Sunny / Slash like this.
  9. What's your in-game name?
    GardevoirAura
    Where do you live?
    England
    I'm looking to become more friendly, socialize more, make more friends, learn the community, befriend many many people, learn the server (if that makes sense), gather more information on the server so I can properly help people and not just go "Heyo! You can do ......", I actually want to be able to give the players the insight they're looking for in-game and on the forums. I want to be able to interview some people, ask them questions and just elaborate on the server. I am also looking to make myself useful most of all, since I'm not staff or on any sub teams.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the mineplex community?
    I have contributed to the mineplex community by staying online on the forums, always giving my insight wherever possible. I plan to contribute even further, if accepted to the CMP, by getting further information on the server to clarify my questions ( so then I can count it towards my general information to players that are in need of assistance).
    Do you want any specific mentor?
    I would like to be under @Marzie if possible. If not then @AGLThree please!
    Thanks!

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    helpfulll and BasicT like this.
  10. What is your in-game name?
    »
    My IGN is "lotix"

»
    I currently live in England.

»
    As part of joining the Community Mentoring Program, I hope to make some new friends, whether that be members of staff or the community; learn more about the Mineplex and its platforms overall; help out more around the network as a community member; build up further experience on the Mineplex community; learn some important life skills such as teamwork and generally become a more friendlier and helpful person!

»
    I have already contributed to the Mineplex community as I was a prior staff member for the Bedrock platform here on Mineplex. I helped out with player regards, moderated and generally conducted my staff duties. I plan to continue to contribute towards the Mineplex community by helping out on forum threads and in-game, being involved more in the community forwarding any suggestions or ideas that I have and maybe joining a community sub-team to help out in a specific field.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under?
    »
    No, I don't mind who my CMP mentor is.

Posted Jan 10, 2020
    BasicT likes this.
  11. What is your in-game name?
    My current IGN is helpfulll

I am currently living in Australia

Recently, I have been applying for Trainee. When I was talking to one of my now good friends, they mentioned that they strongly recommend going through the CMP process before being accepted into Trainee. I though that this was an amazing idea, as it will give me a better general knowledge of the server, and how the staff team currently runs, and I want every advantage to be able to become a member of the staff team that I can get. I am also hoping to be a part of CMP, to meet new people and develop even better social skills, whether it be in the Mineplex Community, or in any other situation.

I'm already engaged with most of the community by socializing with players and staff members. I plan to be able to contribute even more to the community, by joining the Mineplex staff team and becoming someone who can help out others even more, by creating a more positive environment for the players and helping out with more basic tasks.

I would love to be under @Marzie if possible. If not then @AGLThree please, as they are both lovely people.
    Thanks!

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    BasicT and Sean ✩ like this.
  12. Thats me Helpfulll <3

Posted Jan 11, 2020
    helpfulll likes this.
  13. Posted Jan 22, 2020
    Jocoe, Sean ✩, saltyfishhy and 6 others like this.
  14. What is your in-game name?
    PowwyYT

I currently live in the United States.

Right now, I am hoping to become a Mineplex Trainee and I think joining the CMP would not only help me accomplish that, but I would also like to meet some new friends to play with and this seems like the perfect way to do so. I also want to learn more about everything related to Mineplex to be a bigger help to the community. I have played Mineplex for 3-4 years and have loved every second of it. By joining the CMP, I want to help others have as much fun as I have on this server.

Some of the ways that I already contribute to the Mineplex community are answering questions, being supportive, and being friendly to everyone I encounter in-game. I also try to answer a bunch of questions and voice my opinion on Forums. Additionally, I used to have a Mineplex YouTube channel where I received the YT rank on Mineplex, so I love helping out smaller YouTubers in the Mineplex community grow and am always happy to answer any questions that they have. Some of the teams I'm interested in joining are the Map Testing Team, Game Insights, and Event Assistance. If I become Trainee, I would also love to join the Reports Patrol.

I would prefer my Mentor to be @AGLThree please.

Posted Jan 26, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 28, 2020
  15. New Mentees!
    @PowwyYT will be under AGLThree
    @CreativeDolphin will be under AGLThree

Welcome back!
    @Koronotchi will be under ZTB

(Apologies to how long this took! I was out sick for an entire week and was catching up on all other work here)

Posted Feb 5, 2020
    PowwyYT likes this.
  16. Mentor/MA update:

I am no longer a mentor. Taking my place is @Sickle, congrats!
    __Narwhal has also resigned as an MA/MP staff. Taking __Narwhal's place is @Wolfayy, congrats on MA!

Posted Feb 8, 2020
    Sickle, lotix, Wolfayy and 2 others like this.
  17. 1. I live in the united states 2. I want to join this clan because I want to be more mature I want to be better at being in a clan and this is my dream. 3. my age is 10 4. this is my dream hi im not to sure what I needed to say but this should cover it if you have any questions about me then just either reply or message me have a nice day or night wherever you are in the world see ya later. :D

Posted Feb 13, 2020 at 11:11 AM
    xEspe0n likes this.
  18. What is your in-game name? Tricorder

What country do you live in? Canada

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? Like many others in the past, I'm interested in becoming a Trainee in the future. Though, I recognize and am not expecting that is what comes of this program. Rather, I'd like some help improving myself as a person, as well as improving some skills on the network.

I like helping out... it's something I enjoy doing, but I find that sometimes I have a hard time balancing playing playing minigames, helping out players, talking to friends, etc, and am interested in improving that kind of multi-tasking skill. This is a skill I struggle with in real life too, and it's something that's been to my detriment.

If someone's talking to me, and I'm doing something else, I have a hard time paying attention to both, so I keep doing what I'm doing with the intent to go back and answer them when I'm done. Usually, I'll forget and end up accidentally ignoring the person because I forgot they ever said something to me in the first place.

This is an ultra-specific example of something I'd like to improve, but generally I'm hoping to improve some of my interpersonal skills, fine-tune my knowledge of Mineplex rules, regulations, etc, as well as learn how to improve my forum posts and discussion around the network. From discussions on the forums, to in-game, to the MPD.

I'd like to vary my friend group, meet some new people, and have a good time, whilst also trying to become the best future applicant, and person I can be.

In the past, I've contributed to the network in a couple of ways. I was on the Ideas Team, Event Assistance Team, Game Insights, Map Testing Team, and one of the first members of the Clans Insights team, one I'm on to this day. I've also had some more physical creations/contributions, such as the Clans Resources & Guide thread pinned in the Clans section of the forums, the Clans Official FAQ (also pinned), the State of Clans Community Newsletter (Enjin people will remember and weep), and helped CM create and release the Mineplex Clans Official Discord.

But to me, even though that list seems pretty long, I don't think I've met my full potential and want to contribute to the Mineplex Community further in a couple of ways. The "dream" is to join the Mineplex Staff Team, eventually with the end-goal of becoming a Clans Management. But much more simply than that, I want to help a game I love be the best in can be. Aside from Clans, I'm interested in joining the Newsletter Team, RA (if I ever become a Moderator), as well as a bunch of previous sub-teams. I'm not firm on a plan on how to do this yet, which is part of the reason I find myself interested in joining the CMP. I feel as if if I'm just given the chance, I know I can shine. But I'd like help in expressing that, expressing myself better, and improving myself.

Thank you for the opportunity to apply.

Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under? Definitively, no- I recognize all the names as people I respect and would honestly love to work under. However, I'd be interested in having AGLThree as a mentor if possible, as I've heard great things about him.

Best Regards,
    - Fallen.

Posted Feb 15, 2020 at 3:39 PM,
    Last edited Feb 15, 2020 at 3:46 PM
    Hiccuping, BasicT and Klobby like this.