• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2316 Players Online
  • 2316 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Posted May 25, 2019
    BasicT, Digital_Potato and sirRepo like this.
  2. Thank you! I'm very excited to be apart of the CMP and hopefully the Staff Team in the future!

Posted May 25, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  3. Posted May 25, 2019
    sirRepo, BasicT and Acerna like this.
  4. What is your in-game name? CowHatake
    What country do you live in? United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping to be able to make better and more informational forum posts. I also really want to meet some new people and build ties within the community. I believe that participating in the CMP will help me build those ties and make some new friends. I also really want to hopefully in the end achieve my goal at becoming a member of the staff team. Although I know that they can't help out with any steps along the way I think the program will give me some of the experience I need to achieve this goal.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I've been trying to be as active as I can on the forums and in the StaffRequest community in-game. Yesterday I submitted anywhere from 10-15 reports on the forums and I'm hoping to try and make some new friends along the way.

Posted May 27, 2019
    BasicT and Digital_Potato like this.
  5. New mentee!

@CowHatake will be under Phamtastic!

Posted May 29, 2019
    CowHatake and BasicT like this.
  6. What is your in-game name? January34
    What country do you live in? United States of America
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? What I'm hoping to achieve is to help improve myself in order to become a trainee so I contribute even more to Mineplex. This includes forum posts, learning rules, speaking, and even how to help more people effectively.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I always help out as much as I can in-game or on the forums. Either it be in reporting rule breakers, to helping those that need to learn about Mineplex. No matter what happens to me I will always do my best in helping out the community by giving it my all.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    BasicT and CowHatake like this.
  7. New Mentee!
    @January34 will be under AGLThree!

Welcome back!
    @Waspter will be under AGLThree!
    --- Post updated ---
    New Mentee!

@Quackeh will be under Phamtastic!

Posted Jun 7, 2019
    BasicT, Acerna and January34 like this.
  8. What is your in-game name?:

Hestong

What country do you live in?

I live in the US.

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?:

I'm hoping that I gain some much needed knowledge about the community, and meet new people. I've been playing Mineplex for many years, and I still feel that there is many features and concepts that I have yet to understand. Along with that, I hope that I'll gain an experience through this program that I wasn't aware was even available on this server. I hope to work with people to build my knowledge both forum and game-wise.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?:

I've been contributing to the community by reporting cheaters and rule breakers on a daily basis, and keeping the community clean. I interact with people throughout the day and ensure that the users I talk to and play with are having an enjoyable experience. I hope to spread the newfound knowledge I gain from CMP to give useful and accurate advice to users that have question and concerns regarding the server.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    BasicT and CowHatake like this.
  9. What is your in-game name? Spiffing
    What country do you live in? The United States of America
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping that I may become more qualified to apply for Trainee!
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have contributed in the past by trying to help people whenever possible and I will continue with that as I go forward!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  10. What is your in-game name?
    Tweatzy
    What country do you live in?
    Serbia
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I hope to get familiar with Mineplex community and how to be more helpful both In the game and on the forums. I like to help others when their help is needed and CMP will certainly help me. I would also like to improve the way I interact with others and my Forum posts, I would like to fill them with a lot more information's! I really want to see how is that being mentored by a staff member because I am planning to apply for Trainee soon.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    As I already mentioned before, I really love helping people both in-game and on Forums that makes me happy especially when i fix someone's issue. I've assisted many players so far. I am really active player on Mineplex so I'm doing that a lot. I contributed to the Mineplex community through the Translations Team too. Also I reported a lot of players who have violated Mineplex rules.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    florence, Alundor and BasicT like this.
  11. New Mentees!

@Hestong will be under Phamtastic
    @Richie will be under PandaFyre
    @Tweatzy will be under AGLThree

Posted Jun 12, 2019
    Richie, BasicT and Tweatzy like this.