• 3440 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11878 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Posted May 25, 2019
    BasicT, tommy // digital and Repo like this.
  2. Thank you! I'm very excited to be apart of the CMP and hopefully the Staff Team in the future!

Posted May 25, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  3. Posted May 25, 2019
    Repo, BasicT and Acerna like this.
  4. What is your in-game name? CowHatake
    What country do you live in? United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping to be able to make better and more informational forum posts. I also really want to meet some new people and build ties within the community. I believe that participating in the CMP will help me build those ties and make some new friends. I also really want to hopefully in the end achieve my goal at becoming a member of the staff team. Although I know that they can't help out with any steps along the way I think the program will give me some of the experience I need to achieve this goal.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I've been trying to be as active as I can on the forums and in the StaffRequest community in-game. Yesterday I submitted anywhere from 10-15 reports on the forums and I'm hoping to try and make some new friends along the way.

Posted May 27, 2019
    BasicT and tommy // digital like this.
  5. New mentee!

@CowHatake will be under Phamtastic!

Posted May 29, 2019
    CowHatake and BasicT like this.
  6. What is your in-game name? January34
    What country do you live in? United States of America
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? What I'm hoping to achieve is to help improve myself in order to become a trainee so I contribute even more to Mineplex. This includes forum posts, learning rules, speaking, and even how to help more people effectively.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I always help out as much as I can in-game or on the forums. Either it be in reporting rule breakers, to helping those that need to learn about Mineplex. No matter what happens to me I will always do my best in helping out the community by giving it my all.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    BasicT and CowHatake like this.
  7. New Mentee!
    @January34 will be under AGLThree!

Welcome back!
    @Waspter will be under AGLThree!
    --- Post updated ---
    New Mentee!

@Quackeh will be under Phamtastic!

Posted Jun 7, 2019
    BasicT, Acerna and January34 like this.
  8. What is your in-game name?:

Hestong

What country do you live in?

I live in the US.

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?:

I'm hoping that I gain some much needed knowledge about the community, and meet new people. I've been playing Mineplex for many years, and I still feel that there is many features and concepts that I have yet to understand. Along with that, I hope that I'll gain an experience through this program that I wasn't aware was even available on this server. I hope to work with people to build my knowledge both forum and game-wise.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?:

I've been contributing to the community by reporting cheaters and rule breakers on a daily basis, and keeping the community clean. I interact with people throughout the day and ensure that the users I talk to and play with are having an enjoyable experience. I hope to spread the newfound knowledge I gain from CMP to give useful and accurate advice to users that have question and concerns regarding the server.

Posted Jun 9, 2019
    BasicT and CowHatake like this.
  9. What is your in-game name? Spiffing
    What country do you live in? The United States of America
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping that I may become more qualified to apply for Trainee!
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have contributed in the past by trying to help people whenever possible and I will continue with that as I go forward!

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  10. What is your in-game name?
    Tweatzy
    What country do you live in?
    Serbia
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I hope to get familiar with Mineplex community and how to be more helpful both In the game and on the forums. I like to help others when their help is needed and CMP will certainly help me. I would also like to improve the way I interact with others and my Forum posts, I would like to fill them with a lot more information's! I really want to see how is that being mentored by a staff member because I am planning to apply for Trainee soon.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    As I already mentioned before, I really love helping people both in-game and on Forums that makes me happy especially when i fix someone's issue. I've assisted many players so far. I am really active player on Mineplex so I'm doing that a lot. I contributed to the Mineplex community through the Translations Team too. Also I reported a lot of players who have violated Mineplex rules.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    florence ♡, Alundor and BasicT like this.
  11. New Mentees!

@Hestong will be under Phamtastic
    @Richie will be under PandaFyre
    @Tweatzy will be under AGLThree
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentee!

Welcome back @Crohnicles! They'll be under Phamtastic.
    --- Post updated ---
    Welcome back @Digital_Potato! They'll be under AGLThree.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    cerns, Acerna, Crohnicles and 4 others like this.
  12. What is your in-game name?ItzBunniYT
    What country do you live in?United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I am hoping to get more familiar with Mineplex and learn more about the CMP. I also hope to learn more things about Minplex for I can help players more. I also like to help people in need and I know the CMP can help me in growing in helping others which will be great. I would also hope to learn more about the forums and how I should interact with others on the forums. And I hope to learn more about making/improving my forum post.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? As said above I help players out when they need it whether it's on the Discord server or Forums or in game. I am always there to help players because I am on my pc all day. I'm very active on MIneplex. I also like to make reports on hackers to make Mineplex a better server.

Posted Jul 29, 2019
  13. Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Airolt and Acerna like this.
  14. What is your in-game name? Knazamn.
    What country do you live in? United States.
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I want to become more mature, and help players. I wanna answer players questions, and overall, learn more about Mineplex. Also, I wanna gain experience, so I maybe could become a Trainee in the future. I would want to learn how to communicate with players respectfully, and deal with situations. I think CMP is great for me to learn how to become better interacting with players. Also, get used to the Forums. I have been on Mineplex for a few years, but not the forums. I got a forum account a couple weeks ago, so I still wanna get used to it.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have been answering questions, and dealing with situations (I still think I could get better at handling with certain situations). I will also help players in the discord, if they have any questions or concerns. And I've been reporting players. Hackers, if you break the rules in chat, I will report if I feel I need to.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  15. Let me first say that, until 17/08,I'll probably be available only after 10pm(in my country) . I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience :(

Now let's move on to the application:

What is your in-game name? M3k_
    What country do you live in? Italy
    What are you hoping to get out of partecipation in the CMP? I hope to learn how to make better posts on the forum, improve my communication skills(I know how to speak English fairly well but I don't speak it so often and I've never had a conversation with a native speaker), become more helpful and professional, get more knowledge about the server and the community and I hope to make some friends. In the future I'm planning to apply for Trainee and I think that partecipating in this program can help me get some experience.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have to admit that until recently I haven't contributed to the community in any way except being kind, this month I've started being more active in the forum by posting an idea that is currently in discussion, expressing my opinions about some ideas given by other people and trying to be kind and helpful. In the future I'm planning to become more active and helpful both in-game and on the forum.

Posted Aug 2, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 5, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  16. What is your in-game name? SlashTheWarrior

What country do you live in? USA

I want to work on my maturity and self control a bit. I would also kind of want to work on writing skills and how I respond to things whether its ingame or on forums. I've been working on all 3 of these already by myself but I really haven't been trying much. I have the future goal of trainee and possibly mineplex moderator, but I think that I would need to fix a few things first. I just remembered CMP because I was going over an old conversation on discord where a friend had suggested it.
    Once in a while I'll makea New Forum Users a pfp, I also answer questions ingame if needed and I normally give input on other's ideas on forums. I don't really normally plan to far ahead of things, but the only thing I'm looking at thats beyond what I already do is being staff, but I really can't do that for a while.

Note: I am currently banned off the mineplex discord, if that effects this program I understand.

Question: would this program help fill out a ban appeal? I got lost in the process.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  17. What is your in-game name? Speedswipe
    What country do you live in? United States
    Personally I am looking to be more involved in the community as a whole and join a group of people as dedicated to Mineplex as I am. I have been on this server on and off for 6 years now and have made countless friends over my time. While I have returned recently, many of my past friends have moved on and I find myself aimlessly wandering lobbies waiting for a couple of people each day. I hope to interact with more people dedicated to games and the community to make our experience on the server more fun. I have also missed quite a lot of updates and have plenty to catch up on and would love somebody to help me through this as I readjust myself to the server. I consider myself a veteran but I know that I have much to learn and explore with all of the new things that have been introduced. I hope to get better at interacting with other players in a more formal way as opposed to friends joking around and also getting some insight into how a group like this may function. I understand that this will not help me with my Trainee application but I hope it will teach me skills that I can use and develop over my time and present these when I am able to apply. I have made some mistakes in the past but I have matured and moved past them and hope to redefine myself on this server in a more presentable and approachable way.
    Previously I was part of a similar group on Mineplex called MCC. We had a similar goal of interacting with community members and I personally had a management and mentoring position. I made many friends with staff members who have long gone. I try to help out as much as I can in lobbies and answer everybody's questions as they come. I love the team aspect of many of Mineplex's games and they are what I primarily play. As part of this group I hope to help even more players and become more knowledgeable myself as I learn and pass on knowledge to others. Eventually in the future I hope to become a Trainee and benefit the community in a more tangible way using the skills that I develop as part of this group.
    Thank you for considering my application this seems like something I have been looking for for quite some time. I appreciate your time and the time you have spent making this all happen.

Posted Aug 4, 2019
  18. Goodbye @PandaFyre (Mentor)! Taking Panda's place for the time being will be me!
    --- Post updated ---
    4 NEW MENTEES!

@Jaekub will be under Marzie
    @Speedswipe will be under Phamtastic
    @M3k_ will be under AGLThree
    @Knazamn will be under Marzie
    --- Post updated ---
    CONGRATS TO MENTEE @January34 ON BECOMING A TRAINEE!

Posted Aug 10, 2019
    M3k_, Knazamn, BasicT and 1 other person like this.
  19. What is your in-game name? UwUBladings
    What country do you live in? Canada
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? When reading this post, I simply could not refuse the offer. I mean , a chance to learn and grow with the help of trusted staff members? Seems too good to be true! I am a pretty old minecraft player but fairly new to mineplex. My goal is to really get to know the server, it's rules and it's community. I do want to become a staff member later on, and this is the best way to not only improve on myself to become the best candidate in the future, but also to get to get to know some of the existing staff members.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I always try to be as friendly as I can to new and old players. I answers questions to the best of my knowledge which is again, pretty limited. This is exactly why i want to join this program. I report cheaters everytime i encounter them and try to make everyone happier. With the help of this program, I wish to become a trusted and especially helpful member of this community.

Posted Aug 12, 2019
    Kyuine and BasicT like this.
  20. Posted Aug 14, 2019
    RobbiinK and UwUBladings like this.