• 2834 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11272 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. New Mentees!

@Emilie and @ZTB will both be under AGLThree!

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  2. What is your in-game name?
    - Tqco_Tuesdqy

What country do you live in?
    - United States

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    - I'm not really hope anything out of CMP but just try to get the recognition that I am here and I can help
    them with anything they need.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    - I am trying to help others and just be an overall nice community member who can be there when somebody needs them.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  3. What is your in-game name?
    -
    ABennn
    -
    United States
    -
    I would really like to improve a few things in my life, such as writing and organization. I would also love to become helpful towards the community. I’ve never been extremely active and hope this encourages me to do that as well.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    -I have been semi-active in suggestions and plan to be more active there to help players. Also, I have tried to be nice to everyone by talking to and hanging out with people in-game.

Posted Feb 12, 2019
  4. Posted Feb 15, 2019
  5. Very cool group! Maybe soon I'll apply, or maybe if I become a staff member, I'll apply for Mentor Assistant. And I don't know if this has been changed yet, but I would advise changing CMP to a Discord based system. Discord is a lot cleaner, and it helps respect privacy. Good luck with the group!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  6. I recently got accepted for mentee and they use discord, they just send you it if you get accepted!

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  7. Goodbye @BatTheFox (Mentor Assistant under Enunciated)
    Taking Bat's place as an MA will be @Augend, congrats!
    --- Post updated ---
    Congrats to our 2 CMP Mentees on becoming a Trainee over the weekend!
    @Animalll and @Waspter!

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    BatTheFox likes this.
  8. What is your in-game name?
    VVNN Sniper
    United States
    In joining CMP, I’m hoping to further expand my knowledge of Mineplex and the community. I hope to see a general improvement, for me, as a player and later even help others.
    I like to think that I’ve helped at least a few people on the forums, and I strive to find the correct answer to give to other players. I plan on helping those further from what I learn from my mentor.

Posted Feb 18, 2019
    BasicT likes this.
  9. What is your in-game name?
    My in-game name is, ImJustAndrew.

I live in the United States.

What I am hoping to get out of the Community Mentoring Program is to better build myself as a person, and as a helpful community member. I have played Minecraft since it's release and have made some amazing friends that I still am in contact with from the beginning, so I know what it is like getting close to someone on this game. I've built plenty of relationships on Minecraft and it would be amazing to be a part of something to meet even more amazing people.

I believe I have contributed to the Mineplex community currently by reporting rule breakers both in-game and on the forums. While I can't punish as a staff member would, I can still help rid the server of rule breakers as a member. I tend to answer most questions in chat when a player needs help. As for what I plan to contribute; I would love to be more helpful on the forums, while I have posts here and there helping users, it's usually already been answered or I word it differently so the player can better understand. I would also like to become a Trainee one day to contribute to this server as a staff member. I have staffed multiple larger communities and I know what it is like being inside a good, strong, respectable staff team.

Posted Feb 20, 2019
  10. Posted Feb 20, 2019
    Kollu, Unlimited and BasicT like this.
  11. I messaged the leader of this team and never got a response so here's my application:

What is your in-game name?
    My in game name is P_U_R_P_L_E.

I live in the USA.

I am really looking to be a more active part of the Mineplex community and do more than just simply play on the server. I think this mentoring program serves as a perfect opportunity for just that. I have been out of touch with the community for a while do to taking a break for a little while and I am not really sure how to contribute positively to the community. I would like to learn more about posting forum posts that aren't spam or repeated posts but posts that will truly benefit the server.

I would like to say I benefit the community by talking to everybody in Lobby 1 in my free time and just joking around trying to make their time on Mineplex enjoyable. I am planning to contribute by responding to forum posts to help people out with unique and descriptive answers instead of a just a repeated simple answer that was already given by multiple other people. I want to be a bigger part of the community and make my Mineplex experience more than just a game but also a way to be social and helpful.

Posted Feb 22, 2019,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2019
    Kollu, pzazz and BasicT like this.
  12. What is your in-game name? blazecookie

What country do you live in? United States

What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? A good experience out of it and motivation from the community itself. And I've had a bit of a rough past when I first played Mineplex on older accounts and would like to develop some new traits and mature overtime. I have learned from my mistakes in my past but would like to gradually improve and become a better person overall, and get more involved into the Mineplex community as I've been here a while but not really active but would like to change that. Plus in my eyes I feel like this can change lots of people overall and make a huge impact on the community for players who would like to change as individuals or interact with the community more themselves. And in person I was always kind of and awkward person but I did improve a lot in that area but I feel like this can expand that a lot more getting involved more with the community and interacting, and I hope it changes a lot of other participants as well.

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I've played Mineplex in the past for years already on many accounts, and I've always loved helping players. But I know it's a usual thing for people to answer questions and help out players but I like figuring out the issues and digging deeper for answers and understand their situation and know why they do the things they do. Myself I've done Minecraft server management for many different networks and some that were fairly popular and developed some skills privately and learned in many different ways. I love interacting with players from different cultures and learning things from the community everyday which is a big thing for me on why I love getting involved with things like this. And I hope it changes my character traits in a positive way and get rid of some of the negative ones that aren't too serious but can better myself for the future.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
    Kollu and BasicT like this.
  13. Wow! Looks like an amazing place to help new members. However, I am familiar with Mineplex and most of it's features so I will not be applying.

Posted Feb 24, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  14. New mentees!

@xLeopard will be under AGLThree
    @P_U_R_P_L_E will be under Enunciated
    @Mintletsgo will be under PandaFyre
    @BlazeCookie will be under Enunciated
    --- Post updated ---
    New mentee (from Feb 21st)!

@Glitz will be under AGLThree

Mentee reinstatement (also from Feb 21st):
    @Silvos is back and also back under Enunciated!
    --- Post updated ---
    Congrats to another CMP mentee on becoming a Trainee!
    @ZTB !

Posted Feb 24, 2019
    Kollu, Silvyyy and P_U_R_P_L_E like this.
  15. What is your in-game name? cookiesdogsx
    What country do you live in? The UK.
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? I haven't been on Mineplex for a long time, so I'm just hoping to refamiliarise myself with the community and find out how everything is, since I haven't been very active since 2017. I would really like to help out in the community and try to become a better part of it.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have been in the Mineplex community since early 2015 (with a different account). I have done a lot of things in the community from getting the Quality Poster badge (anyone remember that?) all the way to helping out with events back in 2015 and 2016. I would love to contribute to the community by just being a good and active member of it and hopefully possibly becoming a staff member one day.

Posted Mar 7, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 7, 2019
    Kollu and Sven like this.
  16. What is your in-game name?
    AceSJus
    United States
    During my time at this program, I am willing to learn more about the community so that I can assist others. Additionally, I would like to get more involved within Mineplex and socialize with others. To conclude, the CMP seems like a very fun and helpful opportunity for me.
    I have contributed on several posts on the forums and helped out players in-game. During my time during the CMP, I would like to gain further knowledge about the Mineplex community in order to further contribute to the server.

Posted Mar 7, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  17. What is your in-game name?
    Combativeness
    The United States
    What do you hope to gain from the CMP?
    What I really want to gain the most from the CMP is knowledge of what Mineplex was like before I started playing Mineplex. I started playing Mineplex around Christmas in 2016, so I lack some knowledge of what Mineplex was like before I started playing it. I can look up videos of what Mineplex was like before I joined, but it's another thing to hear someone else's personal experiences and stories of the memories they gained during 2015 or early 2016.
    How have I already and how do I plan to contribute to the community?
    I am currently on the ideas team and game insights sub-teams, and I'm willing to try to help find a solution that satisfies everyone. In the near future, I plan to apply for trainee and the first subteam that I want to join when I become a staff member is feedback team.

Posted Mar 7, 2019
    Kollu and BasicT like this.
  18. New mentees!

@AceSJus will be under PandaFyre
    @cookiesdogsx will be under AGLThree
    @Combativeness/xWorpp will be under Enunciated

Congrats and welcome!
    --- Post updated ---
    Mentee reinstatement!

@Brcdy will be under Enunciated

Welcome back!
    --- Post updated ---
    Update to our reinstatement process for CMP:

Instead of having to be within 5 months of rejoining the program, you can rejoin whenever you want. You just have to message a lead on whether or not your goals have changed and what your in-game name was when you resigned.
    --- Post updated ---
    Congrats @Ayeconic on trainee!

Posted Mar 16, 2019
    xSusieLove, BasicT and Kollu like this.
  19. Goodbye @Enunciated (Mentor) and @Augend (MA)! GL in your new CoM roles!

Taking Enunciated's place will be @Phamtastic, congrats!
    New MA(s) perhaps? We'll find out uwu

Posted Mar 20, 2019
    skarm, BasicT, Maxxehh and 2 others like this.
  20. What is your in-game name?
    Hqzardous
    The United States
    I want to be able to interact more with other players/know how to properly help them when they ask. Since Discord is used in the CMP, I hope to be able to get used to that system as well, since I am new and a bit unfamiliar. I would like to be able to be more at ease in the community and help out as a member if needed.
    I haven't done some extraordinary things to contribute, other than been a member for a while and sticking with Mineplex. In the future I hope to be able to help out in questions ingame and on forums, expand my knowledge of the server, and prepare for a Trainee application or just be an active and helpful member.

Posted Mar 22, 2019
    BasicT likes this.