• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11464 Players Online
  • 8574 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Mentoring Program

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Its_Tims, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Hello!

What is your in-game name?

My IGN is Gh0styGhost
    What country do you live in?
    I live in the United States
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP?
    I am hoping to become a better overall person from my participation in CMP. I am a trainee applicant, so everything I can do to contribute to my journey, I am willing to do. I'm hoping to help and make people feel at home while they are in Mineplex. Overall, I hope to make people's day through Mineplex.
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    I plan to contribute to the Mineplex community by making people feel safer within Mineplex, and for the community to grow in positivity. I plan to help people at an all-time high. Anything I can do to contribute to the community I surely will do.
    Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under?
    I would be fine with any mentor :)

Have a great rest of your day!

Posted Apr 23, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 23, 2020
  2. Hello!

My IGN is PROSTONE :)

I live in the United States (Est)

Age?

I am hoping to learn a lot more about different roles throughout the community. I also would love to learn more about becoming a Trainee before I submit my first application. As well as being more proficient with writing forum posts!

How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community?
    Throughout the day I love relaxing and answering intro level questions in Lobby-1. I plan on becoming a staff member in the future, and dream of eventually becoming a Dev. for Mineplex once I've completed some classes on Computer Science, and Game Development!

I do not :)

Thank you for giving the community such an amazing opportunity. I really appreciate it!

Posted Apr 23, 2020
  3. Posted May 2, 2020
    PROSTONE and Kisme like this.
  4. What is your in-game name?
    Nadav1112

Israel

I want to be in CMP to complete my goals meet people’s and improve my issues I want to be better in making lost in forum and I want to
    Improve my self
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community
    [FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Yes I am report hackers every time and I am auto record when someone hack. If someone ask question I glad to answer him and help him [/FONT]

Posted May 2, 2020
    PROSTONE and Im_Ken like this.
  5. What is your in-game name? My current IGN is TerminalFour

I live in the USA, specifically the Eastern Standard Timezone

There are many things I'm hoping to get out of participation in the Community Mentoring Program! However, these are the main three

A Better Understanding on applying for Trainee - I want to apply for Trainee once my cool-down is up (1 1/2 month approx) is up and I want to make an amazing comeback! Participating in this program will first of all give me more interaction with the staff team, and it will expand my knowledge on the server so that I can make an optimal application.

Refine my personality - Being a member of the CMP would allow me to work on my personality to refine my skills to be a better player and hopefully future trainee! Even if I don't become a staff member on Mineplex, I will have the chance to meet so many new people and pretty much this new, and upgraded mineplex player! I always strive to make Mineplex a positive and friendly community to the best of my ability and having someone who is pretty much an expert mentor me to make me the best player I can be!

Friends - Me and my buddy, PROSTONE, are both taking part in the CMP so that when we are able to reapply for Trainee, we both make the absolute best application we've made before. I'm hoping to grow my relationship with other players and more members of the staff team so that I always have someone to play with and talk to when I need to. Having friends is amazing when playing on Mineplex since they are the people who will be there for you regardless!

I have contributed my time and dedication to the community already. I strive my best to be a non-toxic, friendly, and passionate player on Mineplex. I assist all players that ask for help and I help other players get through tough times if they're in such times.

I plan to contribute to the Mineplex community by once again, devoting my time and being a friendly figure to anyone and everyone in the community.

Being a friendly face - I want to be there for everyone in the community since so many people have helped me through my dark times (I don't want to sound depressed but like) and I want to give back. I want to be the player who people can look up to as a role model and not the competitive sweaty skywars player who will combo you till you reach the Western Hemisphere you see every other skywars match.

Becoming a Staff Member - I know some time this year I will become a Trainee, I have that inner feeling that I'll make an application that will get me into the Interview stage. I plan to become a Trainee and hopefully from there, a moderator on the Mineplex network! Becoming a Trainee would mean so much to me both personally and as a member on Mineplex. Becoming a staff member would allow me to moderate the server and keep it going smooth! Becoming a Trainee on Mineplex would also allow me to assist an exponentially bigger amount of players as I'd get more abilities to help me.

There are so many more ways I plan to help out the community but because I'm writing this at 1:32 AM and am partially asleep I can't write anymore without falling asleep! :)

I would prefer Epicbuilder!

Posted May 10, 2020
    FinalMoments and PROSTONE like this.
  6. What is your in-game name?
    Truthhs
    United States
    I want to improve myself in several areas. I want to improve my ability to assist other players as well as writing helpful forum posts.
    I want to become more informed on the rules, so I will be able to answer players' questions more effectively. I want to expand my knowledge about Mineplex and the rules as well as become more involved in the community.
    I always do my best to give detailed feedback on forum posts about ideas or any discussion posts I see. I plan to continue contributing my ideas, as well as commenting on others' posts and giving my opinion. I have and always will answer players' questions and report any rule-breakers. I'll support the server and the community to my best ability. :)
    Any mentor is okay with me!

Posted May 15, 2020
  7. Posted May 23, 2020
  8. What is your in-game name?
    AnimatedFox
    United States
    Tbh, I'm excited to learn more about the community and how it's run. Personally, I would love to help out the community more and in order to do so, I need to know a lot about the community.
    Moreover, I want to learn more about the server, rules and it's players, that way I would be able to interact with them and have more of a efficient way of dealing with situations & questions!
    Well, there hasn't been much that I've done for the community. Understand that I do want to help out the community further and by joining this discord, I'll be able to learn much more about the community and be able to fulfill personal goals.
    Any Mentor works. :)

Posted Jun 3, 2020
    FinalMoments and PROSTONE like this.
  9. What is your in-game name?
    CrackleHarvest36 (Java); MrCrackle36 (Bedrock)

United States

I would like to gather experience to possibly become a Trainee in the near future on the Mineplex network, and I would also like to bring up my time-management skills while doing QOTDs / QOTWs. I would also like to interact more with other community members, and over-all just have a great time!

I quite frequently interact with the with the community and help out a lot, so that's definitely a plus one. I also plan to contribute by further interacting with others along with helping out a lot more now that I have much time to spare since I am free to do more things.

AGLThree as he was my previous CMP Mentor!

P.S.
    I have joined CMP before but left due to some small complications, but I can't wait to rejoin!

Posted Jun 3, 2020
  10. What is your in-game name? BookBan
    What country do you live in? UnitedStates
    What are you hoping to get out of participation in the CMP? Trying to become more involved in the mineplex community, work on my maturity, and my perseverance
    How have you already and how do you plan to contribute to the Mineplex community? I have contributed mineplex community by hosting a giveaway, my objective is to become a staff member and I was rejected for the reasons I want to improve on. (I don’t expect this to help me get trainee just work on the qualities that are needed)
    Do you have a specific Mentor you would like to be under? Nope

Posted Jun 8, 2020
    PROSTONE and crackle (gone...) like this.
  11. What is your in-game name? My IGN is: FinalMoments

I live in the United States.

I'm hoping to learn more about the finer details of Mineplex as well as to better myself in assisting others! I wish to be able to answer a wider variety of support-related questions.

As seen in my signature, I am an aspiring trainee looking to learn more about the Mineplex community. I'm always up for the task and always ready to learn new things, no matter how long I've been doing things. I've been playing Mineplex for years now, on and off. I joined around 2013-2014, as Mineplex was the first ever server I played. I believe this will truly help me gain better knowledge of Mineplex's new features, details on the server, and more.

I'm happy to be with any Mentor you choose!

Posted Jun 13, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  12. Mentor/MA changes:

June 16th:
    @Epicbuilder435 stepped down as a Mentor. Taking his place is @Tilgorn, congrats!
    @neotheater ツ is the newest Mentor Assistant to Tilgorn, congrats!

June 19th:
    @Sickle stepped down as a Mentor. Taking his place is @ZainM, congrats!
    @ddgolfer04 and @Hxmza are the newest Mentor Assistants to ZainM, congrats!

New Mentees!
    @CrackleHarvest36 will be under AGLThree
    @AnimatedFox will be under Tilgorn
    @BookBan will be under AGLThree
    @FinalMoments will be under ZainM
    @EoinSMC will be under Tilgorn

Welcome back!
    @ABennn will be under AGLThree

Posted Jun 28, 2020

13. Hello!
    SpyNinja__
    Guatemala

Well, there are three things I'm hoping to get out of the Community Mentoring Program. First of all, I want to improve my overall maturity. I have applied for both Event Assistance and Ideas Team, and both were denied partly due to lack of maturity, which I feel like this program can help me with. I also have been muted, which is a punishment I'm not proud of. Second, I want to learn how to make my found posts more helpful, detailed, an informational. Right now, my forum posts aren't very informative and are kind of vague, which is I something I definitely want to change. Finally, I want to learn more about Mineplex. I don't know much the rules, or how Mineplex works, and this definitely doesn't help when people ask me questions that I can't answer. I also want to learn more about Mineplex Updated and how to give helpful feedback on them.
    Well, I try to help other community members with my limited knowledge as much as possible. I also critique three to seven ideas on the Forums a day, plus helping around in the Mineplex Community Center and Game Insights Discord. Eventually, I want to join Ideas Team, Event Assistance, and Quality Assurance testing along with possibly applying for staff. I also want to join the Newsletter team and Translations Team to help as much as possible there.
    Nope, there isn't a specific mentor I'd like to be under. Anyone would work!

Thanks!

Posted Jul 11, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  14. What is your in-game name?
    TailsTheFox__
    United states
    What I hope to get out of CMP is improve my maturity in the community and also learn to provide longer and better feedback around the network. I also want to learn to be more contsructive with criticism on forums. When It comes to socializing I want learn how socialize better because I have a hard time doing so with some users and dealing with certain situations

I have contributed by being a good member in game by being a good sport and reporting any rule breakers I see. on forums I give as good of feedback as I can to other users on their ideas and/or feelings on topics. I give suggestions to users on how they can improve their ideas. I hope to contribute to a lot to the community. I hope to contribute a more mature behaviour in the community and sociallze with other people in the community more also better understand situations that h
    ByeSickle

Posted Jul 14, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  15. What is your in-game name?
    ATruePitato
    I currently live in the United States of America.
    I have set an astronomical amount of goals to accomplish within Mineplex and I feel as if the community mentoring program can assist me with the particular goals I intend on completing. I am mainly hoping to refamiliarize myself with regards to the community and how Mineplex genuinely works on a daily basis. Furthermore, I would like to be more open-minded and simply put myself out there within the Mineplex community and learn from the various experienced staff members there are. I genuinely believe I have much to learn based on rules, regulations, etc. Nevertheless, I feel as if CMP is a wonderful opportunity and I simply would like to get a chance for this program.
    I believe I have contributed to the Mineplex community by staying loyal and ensuring everyone has a friend they can rely on to play games with. The Mineplex community itself is genuinely wholesome and it's imperative that the community receives the affection they deserve. I plan to apply for various subteams to ensure I maximize my ability to help out the community as much as possible.
    All of the mentors seem wonderful. Nonetheless, I'd like to be with my old mentor; AGLThree.

Posted Jul 21, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  16. What is your in-game name?
    S1KH
    United States
    Upon reading into what the Community Mentoring Program is, I was quite intrigued with what it does and consists of. I have been playing on Mineplex more and more recently, and I have come to enjoy the community greatly and strive to keep it a great place for other people, so they may fall in love with it the way I have. I try my best to provide help and assistance both in game and on forums, and further try my best to be welcoming and friendly to anyone I might interact with. However, I believe that anyone can always improve, and I am far from perfect in anything I strive to do on Mineplex. Joining the mentoring program will allow me to gauge my strengths and weaknesses, and allow me to improve in both areas from outstanding members of the community. It will also allow me to grow as a person, which is something I try to strive for everyday. Most of all, this allows me to continue to give back to this community, which is something I will continue to do.
    I used to be a part of the Mineplex community years ago under a different identity, until life came in the way and I stopped playing Minecraft. I have returned and intended to be a casual gamer, but the community has once again captivated me, and I have slowly found myself moving back into a routine of being a welcoming, friendly, and easy to approach individual. I do my best to be helpful in game, by consistently reporting hackers and rule breakers, I have joined the StaffRequest community to amplify punishing wrongdoers, and I do my best to interact with people in Lobby who require assistance. I have also started becoming a more active forum poster, and I participate in threads where people require assistance, as well as in the threads that contain wonderful ideas. I hope to continue this by joining in the CMP.
    Anyone that is currently a Mentor has achieved outstanding service to the community, as they are volunteering their knowledge to help others, so I have no qualms with whoever I am assigned with, as they will help me greatly.

Thank you for reading my application, as well as for your consideration towards my addition. Best of luck to everyone!

Posted Jul 21, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  17. Mentor/MA Updates:
    July 16th:
    Tilgorn has stepped down as a Mentor. Taking their place is @neotheater ツ

July 25th:
    ZainM resigned from staff completely and thus has stepped down as a Mentor. Taking their place is @ddgolfer04.

July 26th:
    @Btsy4U is assisting neotheater as an MA.

July 29th:
    @WowCaleb is assisting ddgolfer04 as an MA.

Mentee Acceptances:
    Welcome back:
    @Pitato | ATruePitato will be under AGLThree
    @FabulousAF will be under AGLThree

New Mentees:
    @Whisper The Wolf will be under ddgolfer04
    @S1KH will be under ddgolfer04
    @SpyNinja__ will be under ddgolfer04
    @Valenia will be under neotheater

Congrats all and welcome!

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 6:33 PM
    Valenia, S1KH, SpyNinja__ and 3 others like this.