• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5354 Players Online
  • 2464 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Community Management Information

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by EmmaLie, Oct 16, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Community Management? CoM? What is that?

Community Management, also known as CoM, is a Senior Moderator team at Mineplex that focuses on improving the Mineplex experience for our players. We are essentially the bridge between the community, the staff team, and production. Our goal is to be there for our players with whatever they need. Whether it is answering your questions or listening to your ideas and feedback, everything we do is for you.

Here’s a general idea of what we do at CoM
    • Available for all questions and issues for the community

• Discuss and forward community wishes, requests and suggestions to the appropriate places

• Gather and provide Administration, Leadership, and Development feedback on community-made ideas and topics.

• Create and work on projects to support community creations, solve issues, and increase the relation between community & staff.

• Look after our sub-teams to make sure they’re running efficiently
    Sub-Teams? You guys have sub-teams?

Yeah, we do, three to be exact! We have the Ideas Team, Feedback Collectors and Newsletter Team!

Ideas Team
    The focus of this team is to use various outlets (such as forums, Discord, in-game, etc) to look for ideas that we can incorporate into potential updates, and help to make a reality across Mineplex. This is a front-end focused team, with direct connections to Production & Leadership.

Feedback Collectors
    After every update that comes out, our Feedback Collectors work with Community Management to collect feedback from every Mineplex platform to create a report that will be sent to production.

Newsletter Team
    Our writers and editors create a monthly newsletter that gets posted on the forums every month!

Right, gotcha! So, Who’s on Community Management?
    Community Management currently has 6 members!

EmmaLie
    Community Management Lead

Hiya! I’m Emily and I’m that one weirdo who loves lollipops and doing stuff for the community. I’m currently the admin of Community Management, Event Squad & Social Media so you’ll see me a lot in-game and on the forums. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy playing other games, reading, writing, watching Netflix/YouTube, and spending time with friends & family.

Augend

Community Manager

Heyo! My name is Augend, but most people call me Jack. I’m an avid tennis player and also enjoy playing a plethora of video games, ranging from FPS’s to Rocket League and Minecraft. I’ve been playing Mineplex since I was super little but I started getting involved in the community around a year and a half ago. If you see me in Skywars feel free to say hi!

Bunni

Community Manager
    Hey everyone! I’m Bunni, but I also go by many names, so feel free to call me Bun or Michelle!
    I’ve been a part of the community for a while and really enjoy everything about it. I’m currently a Community Manager as well as apart of the Event Squad team! Outside of Mineplex, you’ll find me streaming on twitch, watching YouTube, reading, writing, playing other games or doing homework. I’m a pretty social bun, so if you see me around feel free to message me!

Nolawn
    Community Manager

Hey y’all! My name is Nolawn ingame but feel free to call me Nolan. And before you ask, yes I have a lawn. Aside from being a Community Manager here on Mineplex, I’m also a member of Rules Committee and the Ideas Team lead, along with a few other subteams. Outside of MP, I like to eat, sleep, or watch anything on YouTube, Netflix or Disney+.

PopSickL
    Community Manager
    Yo! My name is Sickle and I am a Community Manager here at Mineplex. I am also on the Ideas Team, Event Assistance, and Map Testing Team. Outside of Mineplex, if I am not busy with schoolwork, I enjoy sailing and participating in my school's theater productions. I also love watching movies and chilling with my friends. Feel free to say hi if you see me around! :)

Tilgorn

Community Manager
    Yo! I’m Tilgorn, a Community Manager along with being active in several subteams here on the network. As far as video games you’ll most likely find me here on Mineplex playing Minestrike or playing CSGO. As an aspiring author, I am currently working on a book and love anything book-related! Other hobbies of mine include basketball, hanging out with friends, and playing Dungeons and Dragons. If you ever want to talk, don’t hesitate to send me a message!

This thread is a basic outline of who we are and what we do. If you'd like to learn more about CoM, feel free to message any of us! Our doors are always open! :mineplex:

Posted Oct 16, 2018,
    Last edited Aug 3, 2020
    Mathuu, CrazyOfTim, Danese and 25 others like this.
  2. First (RESERVED FOR DIFFERENT POST)

Posted Oct 16, 2018
  3. Great work in CoM!! Hurry up & become Admin already! or are you too bad for that?

Posted Oct 16, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 16, 2018
    Wiz and EmmaLie like this.
  4. Lol Emily doesn't have the red color on the forum posts so she instead gets PPC.

Posted Oct 28, 2018
    RobbiinK likes this.
  5. smh I've had PPC since it came out and that was before I got trainee

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2018
    Wiz likes this.
  6. But Emily, wasn't GI a subteam of QA?!?

Posted Oct 28, 2018
    Sickle likes this.
  7. yes xD you already know this smh

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 28, 2018
    Vocaloiid and Sickle like this.
  8. Hi CoM peeps

Posted Oct 28, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  9. She’s in the red now! :o lol

So she doesn’t need PPC anymore

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  10. Still waiting for that different post :eyes: maybe one day

Posted Aug 3, 2020
    Crash, Mathuu, Cephalon and 8 others like this.
  11. Watch the post stay like that until 2022

Posted Aug 7, 2020