• 1085 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1085 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Leaderboard

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by lilly ;3, Oct 28, 2020.

1. I think we should finally put the community bank to some use and create a leaderboard with the richest communities. So the community with the most gems in their bank would be #1 etc. You could put the leaderboard in the gui when you do /com.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  2. I totally agree with this suggestion and it should also be added to a hologram at spawn to give communities more of a recognition for the effort put into them.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    Makiz likes this.
  3. Hey,

I'm completely with you on this idea. Currently, community banks have a low purpose on Mineplex and I believe making a leaderboard would create a whole new feature that communities can work towards getting on! I also believe that a hologram near the spawn of each lobby would be key, and it shouldn't be too hard to add as developers already have the base code for hologram leaderboards!

+1

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  4. Hey! I do not see anything wrong with this. I think it would be a great addition for communities and give a purpose to the community banks. Thank you for suggesting this!

Posted Oct 28, 2020
  5. The com in first right now won't be passed.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    rqil and Paladise like this.
  6. Completely for this idea. Community banks are kinda useless since Owners don't use the bank for much besides MPS extensions and such. This would be a nice incorporation for both gems, and the community bank, both kinda useless at the moment. But, making both a competition, is a win-win. +1.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  7. This seems like a fun addition to communities that would give players even more things to do with gems, as a lot of people have millions of gems without any use for them.

One thing that worries me about this idea is the unnecessary competition it would bring to the server. We already have lots of competition over xp levels and win counts.

Posted Oct 29, 2020
  8. Games are all about competition. You play games to win against other players. I think that the competition will be good and help promote other people's communities.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2020
    ThankfulDamien likes this.
  9. I'd rather have more uses for gems in communities first before adding this, but sure I guess.
    /com join Egg

Posted Oct 30, 2020