• 1278 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3857 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community Inspiration

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Iscariot, Dec 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Heyo.
    When I was feeling down about being rejected from trainee, there was one person that shone their light on me,
    That was you @Acerna
    Ty so much for that! <3 You helped along the way and were so helpful in general. I know I'm not trainee now but I'll always be inspired by Acerna!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  2. Heyo!

My biggest inspiration is this little eggy @xOeuf. He is an amazing person to be around and an overall sweety. He inspires me every day with the funny conversations we have. He is an amazing person and is an extremely hardworking individual and he's a big cutie!

@Oscaros_ Another extremely funny, hardworking and adorable person. Oscar has been an amazing MA from the start and I couldn't imagine him not being one. He's an extremely kind and caring person!

@korniDE My amazing mentor! She's one of the nicest people I've ever met. Despite the thousands of mistakes I made during my Trainee trial, and the torture I must have put you through, you stuck with me and helped me out a lot!

@neotheater Jimmy C is mine, not yours xoxo. One of the funniest people I've ever met. We have weird yet wonderful conversations about random things that cross our minds. You always cheer me up whenever your on and I absolutely love talking to you! <3

@spikecreates, @Eclipciz, @DeMotD, @xSalted and many more! Some amazing people right here and I love having a conversation with you.

There are so many more I could list but I thought I'd keep it short and sweet! :)

Posted Dec 15, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 15, 2019
  3. Hey! This is hard as there are so many incredible members of this community that inspire me everyday. However, here is a short list of some who have really been there for me!

@zdemon98
    I am so thankful to have such an incredible mentor who always puts his mentee's first. He is so quick to help me or someone else and is just a friendly face to go to in general. You have done such a fantastic job and I cant think of someone who inspires me in such a way like you do.

@Hqsk / Wolfayy, @xOeuf, & @jxcb
    Thanks for being incredible friends! I love VC'ing and hanging out with all of you, and it never fails to brighten my day! You're all great and I am beyond lucky to have met you on the staff team!

@Goudge ✦ & @Evence
    You two are some of the most friendly and caring people I've ever met. Whenever I am not in the best mood, you both never fail to lift it back up. Don't stop being you!

@GrandpaNguyen
    Grandpa is one of the most hardworking people I have ever met, and he is such an inspiration for me to push myself just a bit further! His work with Clans will never go unnoticed, and he has been an incredible friend to have on the team!

Overall, this community is filled with so many incredible people, and I could not be more blessed to have been apart of it for so long! I look forward to many more awesome memories with Mineplex! :)

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    zdemon98, xOeuf, Evence and 2 others like this.
  4. @Hxmza/THELichCA Oh man where do I start with you Hamza. You've been such a great and supportive friend through this whole time and I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me. We've been there together before you even were a trainee and I'm so happy I got to see you grow not only as a person but also as a staff member. You're amazing <3

@Im_Ken Another legend. You're absolutely amazing in every single possible way too. You Inspired me not to give up at my goals and I can't describe how much I appreciate you for it. Thanks for everything dude and congrats on Trainee <33 So well deserved..

@saltyfishhy Your support has meant so much to me in all honesty. You've always been there and I'm glad I got recently to work with you in MTT. You're also amazing my buddy and I really hope to see you join the staff team in the near future. Thanks for everything you did so far.

Without these three above, I wouldn't be the person that I am today. Thank you guys for everything <3

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  5. Hello!

Who are they people that have inspired me and continue to do so? I have to say, one of the best friends I have ever had on Mineplex, and one of the nicest people out there is @WinteryOsprey38. She's a Mod on Bedrock, and overall, I think she's one of the best. She's always there for people and for her friends. I believe Mineplex was right in making her a Mod, as she's really good at the job :3.

Another person that I give a lot of gratitude towards is @ScarletBlood37. She's really nice and caring and thoughtful. She's always there for me and is a very supportive friend. I think people that haven't met her are really missing out. I could say so much about her, but it would probably take me years to write everything I have to thank her for and why she's such a good friend.

Of course, my brother plays a big part in my life and inspires me to set an example for him (since I'm older.) He's always there for me and doesn't take lightly to when people aren't exactly the nicest towards me or his friends. I could also say a lot about him, but it would take a while. Thanks for always being there for me, bro :3. (@xGetRektedx)

Someone else I have to give a lot of credit to is @DanTrains222. He's the number one player on the Cw lb and he's level 100. The reason he's inspired me is this: I hate smug and selfish people, and level 100s are sometimes like that. But not Dan. He's always been a good friend and deserves #1 on the leaderboard until the end; he's earned it.

I'd also like to thank someone that isn't here anymore. Well, not like that. But I'd like to thank Marshmallow2346, who was one of my best friends on Mineplex. He isn't on anymore, which saddens me, but he was kind and supportive and deserves credit. Thanks for being my friend, Marsh :D.

Well, I could probably go on and on about some of the best people out there, but that's all that came to mind. Thank you, all of you, (even if you weren't mentioned), for being my friends.

-LT

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  6. Awe, thanks for adding me! <3

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  7. honestly a bunch of people i've met from a bunch of servers.

I’d like to give a huge shoutout to DanTheSwagSavage and ImRealThinksLab, i have known these people for so so long from different places and they are awesome

Posted Dec 20, 2019
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  8. No one sadly. I don't have any friends to play with ;(

Posted Dec 20, 2019