• 450 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8888 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Community for bedrock

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by OrangeGamer18, Oct 7, 2019.

1. hi i have a great idea for bedrock, ish. its more for your website though

how about letting dukes be able to make communities on the website?

i mean, duke cost $20, where eternal is only $12 right now

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  2. I’d rather see in game communities. But before that, I’d like to see a scoreboard added. Before that, I’d like to see the shards, animals, and particles fixed. Interesting idea though.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  3. I’m sort of confused on what your idea is here, perhaps you should elaborate, additionally I don’t think we should favour ranks on the website.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  4. https://www.mineplex.com/groups/

He means we can’t create groups. Only Eternals (Java Highest Rank $15) can create groups. Meanwhile us $20 Duke ranks cant make one. I think this is a great idea

Posted Oct 7, 2019
    WyckedVixen likes this.
  5. Thread Moved to Website Feedback

I agree that players with Duke should be able to create communities on the website. As you mentioned, Duke costs more than Eternal and it should be given the same permissions on a site for both Bedrock and Java users. I am personally interested in seeing more perks for Bedrock ranks, and granting access for Dukes to create communities on the site would most likely be a convenient addition.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  6. I definitely agree that dukes should be able to create communities, to be honest it never came to me that duke is more expensive than eternal!

Looking at that difference in price between the two ranks, dukes should definitely have much more perks other than the few or has. Other than communities on the forums, they should be able to make communities in game too! Ranks above duke (staff) should also have the same abilities.

I am totally in favour for giving the ranks balanced/equal perks as it is totally fair when one is spending that amount of money.

Totally a +1 from me.

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 9:30 AM
    SalukiCorp and SpookVegetables like this.
  7. I think this is a great idea, since as others said, Duke costs more than Eternal and deserve more website perks. I would like to have groups by Dukes. +1

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 3:22 PM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  8. Let us not forget about the duchess rank

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 4:22 PM
  9. Hey!
    Honestly, I agree with you. Both ranks are the highest you can purchase on either platform on Mineplex. I agree that you should be able to create communities with either Duke or Eternal.

One of the main reasons I like this idea is because it would close the gap between Java and Bedrock. Java and Bedrock are two different versions with two different communities. However, the forums are where these two communities come together. I feel that allowing Dukes to create communities would make a great update since it could help bring both sides of the network together.

The other reason I feel that this is a good idea is pricing. Currently Duke costs more than Eternal, so I feel that it's only fair that it get similar perks to Eternal. Since Java and Bedrock are two different versions of the game, there aren't many ways that these ranks can have the exact same perks, however the forums is where they can. Both ranks are the highest on their platforms.

Overall, I think that this is a great idea since both ranks are the highest on their platforms and it would bring both platforms together. +1 from me!

Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 5:07 PM
    WyckedVixen and SpookVegetables like this.
  10. yes, we dont need to forget the duchess. But yeah, thanks for the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 8, 2019 at 5:13 PM
    WyckedVixen and SpookVegetables like this.
  11. Personally, I agree with you and would also like to see Dukes be able to create a group on the website. I do not see any harm in that, and it gives us another perk to give to our Bedrock ranks.

This on the other hand, is not physically possible. We, as a Minecraft Parter, are not able to create these types of perks for our Bedrock server due to the limitations that we are under since we are a partner. As much as I, and many other people, would love to see this be put into place, we currently are not allowed to do so.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 3:31 PM
  12. I fully agree with this. As having the highest-priced store-bought ranks on the server, dukes and duchesses should be allowed to create their own communities on here. I would love for this to be implemented, so I could create a group of my own.

-Dan

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 4:42 PM
    WyckedVixen and NothinButNetYT like this.
  13. I support this. I agree with a lot of the comments in this thread. It would definitely make bedrock players feel a bit more involved with the website as well.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 4:59 PM
  14. Hi!

I definitely agree. There should be a equal amount of things in Java and Bedrock, so Dukes should also be able to make communities.
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  15. thanks for the support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 7:08 PM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  16. I really like the idea, I hope it gets enough support for consideration.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  17. Hey,

This seems like a really good idea considering Java and Bedrock should have the same permissions on the website. Creating communities on the website would be a great idea. I also think that creating Communities in-game would be better though. This would be hard to implement into C++ but I think it is very possible. Anyways if Communities don't go in-game on BE I would definitely want to see Communities on the website for Bedrock users! If you have any questions or concerns regarding this post, feel free to PM me and I will try to get back to you ASAP.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 11:09 AM
  18. I definitely agree with this suggestion. I'm not sure if more ranks are planned for the future of Bedrock, so maybe that's where the hesitation comes from with giving Duke more perks. With Eternal being the highest rank on Java and no plan to release a higher rank, it's easier to give it the best perks possible because it won't affect ranks in the future since it's highly unlikely any more will be released. I think allowing Duke ranked players to make communities on the forums would be a great addition though. It's been a while since a new Bedrock rank was released anyways and it would be nice to give more perks for Duke. I feel like Bedrock players are left out a bit when it comes to special features on the forums, so this could bridge the gap between Java and Bedrock players in that way.

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 1:28 PM
  19. I saw this thread a day or so ago, but didn't get the chance to reply, so here I go:

Yes! I totally agree with this, it would increase the value of the Duke/duchess rank quite significantly and would potentially provide an amazing experience for other players too.

However, I would love to see some more information about how these communities would work. Would they be very similar to the Java in-game ones? Or would they be a website group with extras?

And finally, I think that these communities should be able to sync to the in-game server if players who are in it have linked their bedrock accounts to the website. (This would also depend on what exactly communities could do, but could offer more features like community parties/private servers).

TLDR; Great idea! That's a +1 from me. Could do with some more information though, maybe consider what they would do, what would their purpose be?

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 2:08 PM