• 383 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8332 Players Online
  • 7949 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Community Discord Management Applications

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Toki, Sep 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Yes, we are finally opening up Community Discord Management applications! cDM is a team managed by @Marzie and me for the Mineplex Discord server! It's been a bit since we opened DM apps and this time the apps are open for the community as well! We're looking for creative people that can help plan Discord events and giveaways as well as people who like to interact with others and help answer questions in the Mineplex Discord. Our number one goal as a team is to make the Discord a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone!

Application Link

Details
    • Applications will be open until Saturday October 16th at 11:00 PM Eastern Time
    • You are required to be 13 years or older to apply
    • We advise you not to rush through the application, take your time and make sure that you are happy with your answers. We do not conduct interviews for Discord Management so it is important that you put effort into your responses so that we can properly get to know you and your intentions.
    • We will be checking your activity on the entirety of the Mineplex Discord server, and we expect anyone applying to have a fair amount of activity.
    • Good behavior is expected of anyone planning to apply, if you have had any Severity 2 or higher punishments within the last 3 months you are not eligible to apply.
    • If anyone has any questions, feel free to DM @Marzie or me, preferably on Discord itself.

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    SpectreSai, Amg, anna dot and 7 others like this.
  2. Looks interesting! : )

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    ClassN, Joshhh and chrris like this.
  3. Goodluck to those applying!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  4. pretty swag team

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  5. Good luck to all applicants :D

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  6. :thinking:

Posted Sep 25, 2021
  7. Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Sep 25, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  8. Best of luck to everyone applying!!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  9. Are those presently banned from the Mineplex Discord eligible for such an alluring opportunity?!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    yauvi, cernsie, chrris and 2 others like this.
  10. I would be shocked if you couldn't!! remote managing innit

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    anna dot and ClassN like this.
  11. Best of luck to all of those applying for cDM! From what I’ve heard, this is definitely a cool team you’d want to be apart of. Looking forward to seeing new members!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  12. Good luck to all of the applicants! If you are actively engaged in the MPD or just have a general interest in helping out in that area then I would definitely encourage you to give it a shot! I've heard many good things about the cDM/DM team and look forward to seeing all of the new additions to it, best of luck everyone!!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  13. as the ex manager of cDM i say you should apply bc the team is actually enjoyable

Posted Sep 26, 2021
    dcdb likes this.
  14. Goodluck to everyone planning on applying!

Posted Sep 26, 2021
  15. Best of luck to all those that apply!

Posted Oct 1, 2021
  16. Good luck to all who apply!

Posted Oct 1, 2021
  17. i wish everyone luck to those who are applying for this!
    <33

Posted Oct 1, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  18. Good luck to everyone applying! It definitely sounds like a fun team to be on for people who are active in the MPD.

Posted Oct 1, 2021
  19. Bump! There's only a few more days to apply, make sure to submit your application before they're closed!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2021
    Jylie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.