• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4016 Players Online
  • 3658 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Community Council Applications - Feb 2021

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nolawn, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I 1000% recommend applying! The work is super fun, and the team is so friendly! Good luck to all who apply, and I can't wait to start working with whoever joins! :)

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    rilau and nolawn like this.
  2. Exciting!
    Good luck to all those that apply!

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  3. It's exciting to see a rebranding of the team, this looks really interesting, and I really hope it ends up working out better for CoM. Good luck to those who are applying!

Posted Feb 23, 2021
    rilau, Serotonin and nolawn like this.
  4. GL to all applicants, looks like a pretty good team :)

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  5. Best of luck to everyone applying! This seems like a great team to be on, and I can't wait to see who gets accepted.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  6. Good luck everyone!

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  7. I’ve been on Ideas before and honestly this merge looks great!! It’s a fun team to be on, definitely consider applying if you’re interested :)

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  8. Goodluck!

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  9. Sounds exciting - being on the Ideas Team before I absolutely loved it so I'm excited to see where this team will head.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  10. Best of luck to everyone interested in applying! Nice to see a new rebrand and emphasis on community interaction through the town hall. It was definitely a lot of fun and it was nice to hear about clans developments as well as the bedrock server and other topics. (:

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  11. Good luck everyone!! CCO sounds like such an amazing team, especially after the rebrand. Can’t wait to see it in action!

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  12. Good Luck to everyone applying <3

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  13. Good luck everyone who applying! I'm looking forward to seeing new members joining our new rebranded CCO sub-team. Excited to see who will join us.

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  14. Good Luck all applicants! Looks like a pretty cool team to be on!

Posted Feb 23, 2021
  15. If you do apply, hope to see you working with us! :)

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    Looof, rilau and nolawn like this.
  16. Congrats on the rebrand! Good luck to everyone applying :)

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    skarm, Fusafez, Camull ✩ and 3 others like this.
  17. Community Management and its subteams have made so many changes over the last while that I'm super excited for the newest one: the rebrand! Ideas and feedback have always appealed to me separately which is why it's great to see a merge between two such important divisions. I already know we'll be seeing even more front-end community interaction as a result and I'm looking forward to that part of it too.

Congrats on the rebrand and best of luck to everyone applying for the team!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  18. I'm looking forward for the rebrand, sounds interesting.

Best of luck to all applicants!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
  19. This rebrand for the team sounds exciting! Great job on it and I can't wait to see where it leads the team and how it further develops down the line. Good luck to all those applying!

Posted Feb 25, 2021
    rilau, nolawn and joshuart like this.
  20. Good luck to everyone applying! Applying for a recently revamped team is a pretty exciting opportunity, and I've had many friends share the amount of enjoyable experiences they've had on Ideas Team before it revamped to what it is today. Feeling like you have a significant voice in decisions that actually impact the server and community can feel gratifying and is super rewarding, so I would definitely recommend anyone on the fence to apply for the team!

Posted Feb 26, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.