• 593 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6600 Players Online
  • 6007 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Community Council Applications - Feb 2021

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by nolawn, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

Hello, everyone!

WHAT'S CHANGING? WHAT'S THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL?
    Today, I’m here to announce our new sub-team, the Community Council (CCO)! An Ideas Team & Feedback Collectors merge has been in the works for quite a bit now, and we figured it was the perfect time to merge teams since we are finally recruiting for more members on the team!

As a member of the Community Council, you will be expected to be active on the Forums, Discord, and Trello. Some responsibilities include processing ideas, managing discussions in the MCC, keeping our Trello boards up-to-date, and forwarding any feedback or concerns from the community directly to Community Management. Our main goal is to improve the experience of all players while playing on the network.

Personally, from experience as the Ideas Team Lead for almost 2 years, the team has changed tremendously. Over the year, we’ve made tons of changes to the team including its responsibilities, quota changes, Trello revamps, and a lot more. With the introduction of CCO, I would like to move forward from only “ideas” and instead, focus on improving your guys’ experience, listening to your concerns and feedback, and interacting a lot more. Even if you have the slightest interest in the team, I would totally recommend giving it a shot. We plan on doing a lot more than just “ideas” and are expanding to documents, guides for the community, and a few other things that you’ll need to be on the team to see prior to us talking about it publically.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
    - [If Community] Good standing with Mineplex. No recent punishments.
    - [If Staff] Good track-record in terms of team activity
    - Consistently displayed an interest in various areas, like forums or Discord
    - Consistent activity on the Forums or Discord.
    - At least 2.1 days in-game time (50 hours)

I wish all of the applicants good luck. Before you apply, make sure you read this thread HERE thoroughly so you have an understanding of the team itself. Applications will close on the 1st of March, at 9 PM EST.

Link: www.mineplex.com/community-council

Posted Feb 22, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Feb 25, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps, happily, rilau and 17 others like this.
  2. pretty neat ngl

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    rilau and nolawn like this.
  3. Exciting to see! Good luck to all who apply!

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  4. good luck gamers. it's a great team. totally not biased.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  5. Oh this looks cool, I should apply

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    rilau, SmokeyCobYT and nolawn like this.
  6. FINALLYYYYY

Good luck to all applying <3<3

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  7. omg!! been forever since this team opened up oop,

GOOD TEAM YOU SHOULD APPLY

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  8. Nolan told me I had to reply or else I get demoted so you should totally join

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    okDamien, rilau, DaPBillk and 2 others like this.
  9. APPLY APPLY APPLY APPLY

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  10. I would definitely recommend applying to anyone who is considering it, especially with all the big changes we have recently made! CCO is definitely an enjoyable team to be on that really makes you feel like you’re making an impact on the community!
    Good luck to all those applying! Can’t wait to see who our new members will be!

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  11. Wow! This looks very exciting and I may just have to look at the application myself! :Thinking: Best of luck to everyone who may apply. I am excited to see what the COM team has planned and who the new members of CCO will be! :D

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  12. You too???

Been here for 2 years and thensome, coming up to 3 in June I believe. If you like discussion and interacting with people it is a good team to join then.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    okDamien, rilau, Wiz and 1 other person like this.
  13. GOOD LUCK BESTIES

I highly recommend you apply! We are a very welcoming and fun sub-team, and I can 100% guarantee you will enjoy it. :)

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  14. just apply already

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  15. Good luck to all applicants!

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116, rilau and nolawn like this.
  16. I would definitely recommend applying. It’s really an amazing team to be on, and I’ve enjoyed every bit of being on it. Good luck to those who do decide to apply, hope to see you all on the team! :)

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  17. A very exciting change! Good luck to everyone applying!

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    rilau, skarm, PROSTONE and 2 others like this.
  18. Wow! Can't wait to apply!

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  19. Can't wait to see the new changes CCO is bringing to Mineplex as a rebranded team. Good luck to everyone who's applying !

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    rilau, jacvb, Rvsie and 2 others like this.
  20. Good luck to everyone who applies :>

Posted Feb 22, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.