• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Command list requested

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Jeffricus1969, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there! I’m fairly new to Minecraft in general, and to Mineplex in specific. I’m aware of the ability to enter commands, but I have had little luck finding a list of available commands. Could someone point the way/provide a list?

Thank you,
    Jeffricus1969

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  2. Sh9xy

Sh9xy

Hiyo Jeffricus1969,

I appreciate you took the time to write this thread, I do not have much knowledge of Mineplex on Bedrock, but I'm pretty sure the commands are similar to the ones in Java. Here is the list, https://www.mineplex.com/threads/list-of-mineplex-commands.2985/. I hope I helped a little.

Thanks,
    ~Sh9xy

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  3. Bedrock has far less commands than Java.
    Bedrock you can't do private messages, can't contact mods or report hackers.
    These are some of the basics:
    /party invite
    /party accept
    /friend add
    /friend remove
    /ftp
    If you do /friend and look at chat it gives a list of friend commands.
    /cosmetics
    /morphs
    /activate ....... Then put what pet or morph you want after the activate, or put what pet you want

All of these, you either add the persons name after it, or the morph name after
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, if you want a different lobby, then do /lobby 10 or whatever lobby you want

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  4. What are lobbies? What would I switch lobbies for?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2018
  5. Lobby is the hub.
    You change to get out of a busy or laggy lobby.
    Or to meet someone that isn't on friend list on a specific lobby.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  6. xSebbie

xSebbie

When a player joins the Mineplex server, they will spawn in a lobby. These are just so that one specific area does not get overpopulated and cause lag issues. There are several lobbies and when you join the server or leave a game, you will be randomly teleported into a lobby. The command just allows you to switch lobbies to join a friend or just for any need you may have.
    Also, if you want a list of every command in-game, you can put "/" in the chat and click tab which is list every command that is available.
    Hoped this helped, have a great day!

Posted Dec 6, 2018
    Jason likes this.
  7. @xSebbie that / enter only works on Java, not bedrock

Posted Dec 6, 2018
  8. PandaFyre

PandaFyre

Hey there!

As stated above, there are many commands you can do as a player, but unlike java, you can't hit the tab button and have the command automatically fill in. As listed, the commands are:
    /hub ( returns you to the main lobby )
    /server ( shows you which server you are in )
    /server Lobby(number) (teleports you to the lobby specified)
    /f (opens the friend menu GUI)
    /ftp (name) ( teleports you to a friends server )
    /f add/remove ( adds or removes a player as your friend)
    /party invite (player name) (invites a player to a party with you: *punching the player will also bring up a menu which will allow you to manually add them as a friend or invite them to a party)
    /party accept (add's you to a party if a player has invited you)
    /cosmetics ( gives you a list of the cosmetics you have )
    /activate cosmetic/morph name ( activates the specified cosmetic/morph)

There aren't as many commands as on java, but they're still there. If you ever need any help with commands/features of the server, feel free to ask a bedrock staff member such as myself, or create another post in the help/bedrock section of the forums

If you need anything else, feel free to pm me!

Posted Dec 7, 2018
    Chealy24 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.