• 455 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4357 Players Online
  • 3902 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Com Demote Improvement

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Paladise, Aug 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So currently if you do /com help, you can see a list of community commands that you can use (depend on your position within a community). Interestingly enough, there is no command for demoting coleaders within a community. I propose creating a /com demote <player name> <name of community> to demote coleaders instantly when needed. Right now you can only demote coleaders by scrolling through the GUI until you find that coleader's head then right clicking it. This seems like a hassle especially if the coleader has their status set to off within that community. This may be important if they start going on an unauthorized ban wave or something like that. Overall, I don't feel like this will be too much work on the Development team if implemented and will be a nice QoL update.

Feel free to write any feedback below!

Posted Aug 8, 2020
    Susie and allegient™ like this.
  2. Hey!

Thank you for posting this idea!
    I definitely agree with you on this, although players don't demote people regularly, I undoubtedly see the point in adding this. Especially if you're in the know that some co-leader is inactive, then going through your entire community list is a huge hassle. Having this command would be able to deal with that really really fast.

This would be great to add in the future community QoL update that is planned - there is no clear reason it shouldn't be added - as it would be helpful to players and easy to implement overall. As a whole, an easy +1 from me!

Thanks again for sharing!
    ~ Bobert / Erik

Posted Aug 8, 2020
    Parkzr, Paladise and allegient™ like this.
  3. I don't see why not. I feel like its something that we needed that's long overdue. It would make a lot of potential situations not possible. Doubt that they would just do this as a solo update. It would most likely come with a community update. +1

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  4. Hey, this would be a nice QoL update, thanks for posting! +1 from me :)

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  5. Hey!

Bobert's post seen above summarizes my thoughts quick nicely on this issue. In both the scenario of having a community with a large number of coleaders or having multiple pages of people to get to the offline members(including those with visibility turned off) seems like a hassle for a demotion. This is especially needed if a coleader goes "rogue" in a sense and you may need a quick demotion to help the community.

Overall, this seems like a pretty self-explanatory QoL update and one that most likely should have been included in the initial community update. I am definitely surprised that this was not already an idea so thanks for the introduction!

Thanks for posting! +1

Posted Aug 9, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  6. Hey!!! Hope you are doing well.

I will be marking this thread as processed, as it is on our proposed social update, which can be found here. Thanks for your suggestion! <3

Thread Locked>>Idea Processed

Posted Mar 5, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.