• 4053 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13278 Players Online
  • 9225 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

!com chat (x)

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by krystian, May 28, 2019.

1. PLZ make it so, when you toggle it on, it won't toggle off every time you switch a lobby. It's minor but still very irritating

If this already has a solution then plz let me know xd

Posted May 28, 2019
  2. Heya, this is something that I'd love to be added. I've seen it suggested as an idea several times so I really hope we get some kind of feature to help with this issue soon. :)

Posted May 28, 2019
    Shaiym likes this.
  3. I’ve seen this a lot in the Ideas section recently and in the past and I’ve always wondered when this was going to be implemented/fixed. Let me explain, in saying that community chat persistence was supposed to be intended as far as I know, and should be consistent when switching through different lobbies. I understand that you’ve experienced the issue of having to do “/com chat” along with others as well, but I’m not entirely sure when this will be implemented. I’m pretty sure that similar ideas have been approved as well so we’ll have to wait for now. Not sure why but it works most of the time for others and sometimes it doesn’t, but otherwise I totally agree with adding this to communities, as it’s very useful instead of re-typing the command every time you switch to a different lobbies. Also to clarify, what I mean by “it works most of the time” is that for me and a few friends of mine at least, we don’t have to re-type the command and usually it’ll keep us in the same chat until we switch to another community chat, even if we switch lobbies it shouldn’t affect community chat. Thanks for the idea.

Posted May 28, 2019
    ATruePitato and acabae | Zipppo like this.
  4. As they have said above, I am pretty sure that this idea was suggested multiple times. I have the same thoughts as well about when will it going to implement to the server. I know that it can be annoying and you just have to simply go to another lobby to cancel the !com chat (x). I also saw a similar idea about the default community chat too. There are two possible features that it may be going to add to the communities system.

Posted May 29, 2019
  5. Thats cool to hear :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 29, 2019
  6. I would love this to be added since it does get really annoying having to use the command to enable the com chat again. As a staff member, this is especially annoying when using StaffRequest since I basically have to re-enable it after every report. In the end, this is definitely a +1 from me.

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  7. Hello!

This is definitely a +1 from me! I feel like this was suggested various times, and it would be added as soon as possible. It gets annoying having to do /com chat StaffRequest for example every time I'm helping out in the community. I'd like to stay in the chat. Hopefully this has been implemented and it's in a future update! The clock ticks!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
  8. Yeah ikr
    I hate doing /com chat StaffRequest
    /server
    !(server X-X) (name) ka anti kb bhop highjump etc

it just takes way more time lol
    Btw I just realized that I added a ! instead of a / in the title.. woops too much csgo :/

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 20, 2019
  9. I'd love to see this idea implemented. It can get tiresome having to type the same commands again and again. A default community chat would be very nice to have. I hope to see this feature added!

Posted Jun 20, 2019
    krystian likes this.