• 1275 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5681 Players Online
  • 4406 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Coffee?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, Mar 26, 2020.

?

Which do you personally prefer? (Or do you like them both equally as much?)

1. Tea

2. Coffee

3. Neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Personally, I have a mother who is more than likely at this moment inside a Starbucks annoying the cashier with her crazy and weird lists of coffee add-on's that she enjoys. So I come to Mineplex Forums once again to ask. What do you prefer to be added to either your coffee or tea? (We all need a new coffee or tea flavor from time to time.)

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  2. I've got to be honest - coffee is my thing. I've got a cup right next to me right now and I just really like coffee. I guess it's because it just feels like it's waking your body up and warming you from the inside out that makes it so good and addictive but, yeah - I drank coffee from a pretty young age (decaf back then obviously) but now I just get in the routine of drinking it a lot!​

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  3. Actually, it depends on my mood and the period of time. I'd drink some coffee in the morning instead of drinking tea, but in the evening, I'd prefer to drink a green tea.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  4. I’m a little weird with this. I love tea iced and hot, but I’ll usually only drink coffee when it’s iced. Whenever I drink hot coffee I get super jittery for the entire rest of the day. But I have my own little concoction for a good iced coffee that maybe you guys will want to try:

2 shots of espresso (or 5 oz of coffee)
    5-6 oz of oat milk (I use it since it’s healthier than whole milk but still creamy)
    Mix in some sugar when the coffee is still hot, then put it in the fridge to chill for a couple of hours. Then, take it out, pour it in a bigger cup and add some ice. Lastly, add the milk of your choice. It’s best when the milk is creamy because then it tastes like an iced latte.

Cheers! :^)

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.

5. Interestingly, neither!
    I mean, if you'd consider iced tea as tea, I guess I would prefer that but hot tea in a mug is not my favourite.​

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  6. As a Brit, I think it'd be weird for me to not say tea.

As much as I love coffee, I make around 5 cups of tea a day, so I think I'm a little addicted.

Personally, with both tea and coffee, I prefer to make it at home, I'm not really a fan of Starbucks coffee or tea.

~ Zom

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  7. I've always enjoyed drinking coffee and not necessarily just for the boost of energy it gives, I just enjoy the taste too. Sometimes at night I'll just buy or make myself a decaf coffee. Like @Oscaros_, I've been drinking coffee since a pretty young age, like around 5 (I'm 6'2 so I doubt it had any impact on my growth). What I love even more than coffee is espresso, lattes and cappuccinos are my favourite. I will always pay $5-$7 for a good latte or cappuccino over a mediocre coffee. Just something about the smooth, creaminess of the frothed milk with the strong, bold espresso is so satisfying and good for the soul. Being a university student, coffee and espresso have also done wonders for me not only during the grind but for my early classes too. xD As for tea, I don't mind it iced but I'm not a big fan of hot tea.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  8. Hey there!

In all honesty, I love coffee, but only a specific type. I love going to Starbucks and getting a Mocha Latté, so delicious. I don't worry about my height since I keep growing no matter what, I actually used to be 5'4 last month, now I just hit 5'6! I enjoy some types of tea. I love Brisk Iced Tea: Raspberry Flavor, it's so mouthwatering. When I'm sick, I always drink Lemon Tea with some ginger and honey, to soothe my throat (although the ginger is a bit powerful).

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  9. It depends on the type of coffee for me. I'm really not a fan of strong coffee, I know that's probably some peoples favourite, but I really don't find anything nice about coffee when it's too strong. Being British, it's no surprise that I also love tea. In the mornings it really depends what mood I'm in as to whether I have a tea or coffee. If I still feel really tired and need to wake myself up a bit then I'll have a coffee, but if I had a good sleep and feel okay then I'll have a tea. I'll also have teas during the day though which I won't do with coffee because I don't like having too much caffeine. I love iced coffee too, although I very rarely have it.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  10. Personally, I have never really drank coffee because I am only 15 (turning 16 very soon), but I have loved tea. I drink tea when i'm sick and I love to put honey in it because overall it tastes really, really good!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  11. Coffee is an essential aspect of life for me. As someone who enjoys the night time and stays up fairly late, but still has a demanding schedule that requires an early wake up, coffee is important to keeping me energized and motivated throughout the day. I have about one cup every morning, however sometimes I have more. It warms you up, keeps you awake, and keeps you happy. All in all, without coffee I'd be in trouble.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs and xGetRektedx like this.
  12. anyone who drinks tea is a wrongun

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  13. I like tea more than coffee, just because it's easier to make and much lighter, but I don't mind a coffee in the morning either. I usually don't drink any drinks with caffeine, though, because I'd rather not have a short caffeine high and then a crash, as it makes me feel unproductive in the afternoons.

Pumpkin spice is nice though.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  14. Heyo! Ever since I tried coffee at the young age of around 9 or 10, I’ve fallen in love with it. I can drink it any way- black or with cream and sugar- although I mostly prefer with cream and sugar. There’s just something great about coffee and how it tastes. I drink it on a daily basis. I don’t think I could live without coffee, as it’s essential to me. Not only does it provide a sweet taste, but it does help when I want to stay up late. I’ve always preferred coffee over tea, and I think I’ll continue to have that opinion.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  15. Aparently coffee can be quite addictive to some people. I’ve heard lots of times that people don’t tend to have the best mood without their morning coffee. I prefer tea anyway. Specifically green tea. Plus my mom tends to keep me away from coffee xD.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  16. Hey, I've never really loved coffee but having the energy boost, especially in the morning can be nice. However, I would definitely pick tea over coffee. Personally, tea is one of my absolute favorite drinks because it's so versatile, like there's so many kinds and you can drink it any time of the day depending on the type. My favorites would have to be passion, chamomile, green or mint. Although, I do enjoy an occasional caramel macchiato or mocha from Starbucks xD.

Posted Mar 27, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 27, 2020
  17. Yikes, I'd go haywire over coffee. Yes I do know this is weird and unexpected from some teenager, but I LOVE black coffee. No creamer or milk, just black coffee with a few packets of sugar. Also, I'd prefer for it to be chilled. Whoever drinks hot coffee scares me.. how?

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Thexs and Unknitsun like this.
  18. Hi there!

I am with Tea. I use to drink Coffee A LOT. I mean I still drink coffee but I drink Tea a lot more because coffee I don't know it's just eh to me now, Tea is super good because it's such a nice warm drink and is super good and coffee is I find it more heavy imo, Tea I feel like is a little lighter as in softer but yeah I really prefer Tea but I do drink some coffee!

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Thexs like this.
  19. I just had some Starbucks flashbacks. Someone stole my doughnut and my friend’s hot chocolate, this is weird because it happened during Coronavirus outbreak in that country (Cyprus)

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  20. Coffee is crucial to my existence, whereas I could do without tea. I usually go to bed very late and wake up late in the morning, so essentially, I'll need something to boost my mood before I start my day. Not only does coffee help me throughout the day, but it also helps me forcefully stay awake at night (my sleep schedule is not the best). I normally prefer to drink a lighter or medium blend of coffee, although sometimes I'll stumble upon a good dark roast, leaving me to appreciate when I do. Additionally, I can only drink coffee with creamer and sugar, black coffee does not appeal to me whatsoever and ruins that flavorful taste I get when putting coffee into my mouth. On the other hand, I despise hot tea, I find it tasting awfully similar to medicine. Iced tea is perfectly fine, however it does not at all come in close comparison to coffee. ​

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Thexs likes this.