• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Cluxers Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cluckers, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Cluckers

Cluckers

Hey guys i'm Cluxers!

A bit about me:
    - I currently own a youtube channel with four other friends called SPG (SplitscreenGaming)
    - Back in the day I used to play alot of clans although now I am just usually active on the forums!
    - In Real life I am in highschool (17, junior) and like to spend my time playing my favorite games with my friends.
    - I am currently in search of new mineplex friends because the one's I had before became toxic and started cheating.
    - I have also been playing Mineplex for about 5 years now!
    - One day I plan to be a mineplex staff member although it seems they are slow to accept me (ive applied 15 times over the past 3 years)

Anyway thats me! thanks!

Posted Nov 28, 2018
  2. Zipppo

Zipppo

Hello Cluxers!
    It's nice to meet you. I'm sixteen years old and also enjoy playing games with my friends. Your passion for Youtube is cool to see, and I especially think that making a collaborative channel with your friends is awesome. I'm currently a Moderator on two amazing little subteams - Karaoke Hosting (which is now under EA) and the Ideas team. I'm also pretty active on the forums as I find them really enjoyable and love interacting with the community in this way. I remember being in a similar position to you and all I can say is don't give up and believe in yourself. You'll achieve Trainee one day when you're ready, until then I hope to see you around - and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Posted Nov 29, 2018
  3. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

I gave up on myself rip

Posted Nov 29, 2018
    Shaiym and Combativeness/xWorpp like this.
  4. Shaiym

Shaiym

Hello! It's great to see you here on the new website/forums! I'm an Event Assistant and Ideas Team member at Mineplex and also an aspiring trainee, as they say haha! It's awesome that you've been apart of the community for so long for about 5 years now, which is super impressive! I joined and started to play on Mineplex around the year of 2014 so I've probably bumped into you in-game sometime. Hope to see you become a staff member, and you should definitely keep writing those applications and maybe some day you'll get accepted, so keep working at it! I'll see you around here or in-game and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me and I'll answer as soon as possible. Have a good day! :)

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  5. Unfavorited

Unfavorited

Hey!

First off I want to say welcome to the forums! It's nice to see you and I'm glad that you decided to be apart of the community! It's pretty cool to see that you have been apart of mineplex for over 5 years! I have been on mineplex for only 4 so you beat me there ;( It's nice to see that you want to be a trainee! No matter how many times you applied, keep them coming because you will reach it one day!

Posted Dec 4, 2018
  6. Cluckers

Cluckers

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2018
  7. Enigmata

Enigmata

I'm just going to start off with a welcome!
    I'm really thankful we have players that are not afraid to introduce themselves!
    Hello! My name is Enigmata, I am currently 14 and I am in high school. I have been here in Mineplex for about third years, this is my fourth year. I currently am part of the staff team, it took me three tries but I made it!
    If you have any questions, feel free to send a quick message to me using one of the quick access links bellow!
    I hope you have a nice day!

~Enigmata

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  8. Hiccuping

Hiccuping

Heyo Cluckers! (Nice name)

Welcome! I’m 14 years old and have been with the Mineplex community since early 2016. I’m into sport and play a ton of other video games. I’m usually on the Mineplex discord if you want to talk, and I play on both java and bedrock. I was fortunate enough to become a trainee this year, and yep, you’ve got to keep trying.

Good luck! I guess I’ll see you around the server

Posted Dec 5, 2018