• 1733 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1733 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clash of the Cakes - Winter Edition

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by EmmaLie, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Hello, I am one of the coordinators for the tournament. I would like to say, we will be doing everything that we can to prevent cheating in this tournament, including screensharing and working with QA. We have some of the best screensharers on Mineplex for this tournament and we will try to do as much as possible against cheating. We will be accepting video evidence for this as well, so if you have evidence of a player cheating during the tournament, feel free to send it to one of our coordinators! Thank you and feel free to ask me any questions.

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Midoriya likes this.
  2. Good luck to anyone that competes!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  3. Let's go boys, whoever cheats harder and hide better win.

Edit 1: I can't participate, it says winter edition and I'm on summer :(

Posted Jan 16, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 16, 2021
    anthxny likes this.
  4. Wow, a tournament in which screen sharing will be enforced? That is wonderful! I'm glad to hear it, may join in myself as well. Good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    realmraka likes this.
  5. This tournament has obviously been in the works for a while and I'm really excited to see it go ahead. There's a very secure set of rules, it's been well thought out and organised and I know it's going to be a hit. I really like the trailer too. It's great to see how many people collaborated to make this a reality so thank you to all of the organisers. Those prizes that are up for grabs also look pretty fancy. Best of luck to everyone competing and may the best team win!

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    Akz likes this.
  6. Excited to see how it turns out sounds fun :P

Posted Jan 16, 2021
  7. whoever hides their cheats best wins

Posted Jan 16, 2021
    anthxny, Paladise, BioFanat and 2 others like this.
  8. uwu

Posted Jan 19, 2021
  9. So, there's elaborate ways to hide cheats, and many that I know of, because I've caught people using these modifications and made fun of them. There's are extremely advanced ways to hide cheats, and the paid clients that are extremely advanced will most likely slip under the radar.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  10. omg its Cheatrr Can I have an autograph

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  11. give me yours first wtf

Posted Jan 20, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  12. is there anything like this on bedrock edition?

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  13. Sadly, not really. Bedrock doesn't have any official events and all these only really apply to Java. There are, however, some bedrock staff dedicated to unofficial Mineplex Bedrock events who communicate via discord. They also have a forums group for communication, which you can check out here. It includes a discord link to the bedrock discord in its information section if you're interested.

There is a bit of hope for bedrock events in the future though, they hosted their first official event not too long ago, but this isn't a regular thing and I'm unsure of the plans going forward.

Anyway, this does seem very interesting; best of luck to anyone who is participating. (:

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  14. What's the point of this competition again

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  15. ahh yes, in game rewards.

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  16. Good luck to everyone who participates <3

Posted Jan 20, 2021
  17. uwu bro

Posted Jan 21, 2021
    Astai likes this.
  18. YES Good luck everyone!

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  19. Good luck to everyone participating, may the best team win.

Posted Jan 21, 2021
  20. Good luck to everyone who participates! :D

Posted Jan 21, 2021