• 1428 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3512 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans - Your Best / Most Memorable Experience

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Xion, Oct 27, 2019.

1. I was literally watching that video half an hour ago no lie LOL

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Border, GAM, matrixyst and 1 other person like this.
  2. It's got a hell of a lot of memories attached to it, not gonna lie!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    matrixyst and Xion like this.
  3. omg i havent thought about this video in YEARS

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    GAM, Fallen and Xion like this.
  4. AHAHAH BUT YOU REMEMBER RIGHT?

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    GAM, Xion and matrixyst like this.
  5. i could never forget dude, that video is iconic

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    GAM, Xion and Fallen like this.
  6. Exactly. Inspired me and a LOT of other people to play Clans. Not sure I'd be here today if @Wrecks never made it.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    GAM and Xion like this.
  7. My most memorable moment was when I met my best friend iKassy. I was invited to Trumpcare and everyone hated me but the leader, but as we started talking more and more we became closer, and eventually ended up moving a couple miles away from each other. So my most memorable moment in clans was when I joined Trumpcare at midnight being told that someone was telling Kassy to kick me. I could never regret playing clans after the window for great times it opened for me.

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    GAM, Xion and Fallen like this.
  8. My favorite moment in clans history was whenever I met my first real friends on clans. Their names were Snypit and Enderpath. Snypit is a complete God and still plays on and off to this day. Snypit taught me all the skills I know today for sin. Enderpath though, he was just so nice. He invited me to every clan he was in although I sucked a lot. If it wasn’t for Enderpath I wouldn’t be playing clans today. My favorite one memory was season 3 on clans 10 with papa flamingo where I got my first ever legendary, and I also met some good friends to. I love clans to this day and I’m extremely excited to see it having a bit of a come back. Have a great day everyone.

-GAM
    --- Post updated ---
    Almost forgot Wrecks your the reason I found out about clans. Also KnightRex and JdanNinja you will be missed 3>. #Lynxsolo

Posted Nov 12, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  9. Best memories was with Severed back in season 3 when the raid came out, here is some madness of it:

Posted Nov 16, 2019 at 11:12 AM
    Xion likes this.
  10. My most memorable experience was when beta was out and I was just a clueless player, until a clan called EzMuch invited me. And boy it was fun. I had no clue what I was doing, I didn’t know how to pvp, I screwed up the base by accidentally making my “room” go into the moat, and I was so bad but they were such nice people, I can’t remember all of them but their igns now are Twitching_ , Jqpan, Carpals, etc. I haven’t kept in touch with them since season 4, but I would enjoy talking to them again as I have seen them in the clan Tokyo on c2

-Focuhs

Posted Nov 18, 2019 at 7:38 AM