• 399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4457 Players Online
  • 4058 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Season 7 (LightCrew Recruitment)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Lightsaberrlx, Jun 6, 2022.

1. LIGHTCREW RECRUITMENT S7

The main reason I am making this thread, Is solely based on the fact that my clan is severely lacking in active players.

INFORMATION ABOUT LIGHTCREW

(Short And Sweet)

LightCrew was created around season 5 by the name of "DaylightYT" or "Daylight". After some trials and tribulations, Many members from Daylight split, and the name was then changed to LightCrew. I wanted to make a YouTube clan, (Inspiration from ClanYT & SamitoD) I thought it would be an amazing feeling to meet new people, make decent content & Try to the best of my abilities to keep Mineplex Clans alive. LightCrew tries to make clans a better, safer environment by helping new players, reporting hackers & glitches.

ABOUT ME

I am 17 years of age, I have been playing Mineplex Clans for as long as I can remember, Starting at a young age. Remembering I wanted to play clans but I had to be a (Legend? or Titan?) Rank in order to play. So as soon as alpha came out, I started playing & never turned back. I've taken breaks, Said i've quit. But i've always came back to Mineplex Clans As I said above I was inspired to be a YouTuber! I started taking YouTube seriously whenever I got my Gaming PC on my birthday, On February 3, 2021. I Created a community for LightCrew a few years ago that was going very well, It was flourishing with 2.5k Members, And everything was golden. Until I decided I was quitting forever, Never to come back to Mineplex ever again. I practically swore off of gaming in general.

ABOUT MY ABSENCE

I Haven't been able to upload OR play in months, Reason being is I have no WiFi at my house. I moved my PC to my grandmas house to use her WiFi about 2 months after I lost my WiFi. My parents are also trying to find a nice property to buy, So this is taking quite some time! > But I am back for the 8th time and ready to rock and roll. (Unable to record until I move!)

That's enough about me, Now on to YOU.

Copy and paste with your answers.

How old are you? (16+ Required)

Do you have discord? (Required)

Do you have a mic? (Optional)

Are you willing to wear the Clan Cape? (Extra Points)

Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points)

Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required)

Are you subscribed to Lightsaberrlx? ;) (Optional)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

How long have you been playing clans?

Are you experienced with Team Fight's & Legend Using?

What do you bring to the table?

Tell us about yourself?

PUNISHMENT INFORMATION

Cheating / Glitching will result in a kick from the clan & a ban from the discord server.

Being hateful / encouraging bad behavior will result in a demotion.

Toxicity towards Clanmates, Staff, Or regular players will result in a demotion / kick.

Being arrogant and thinking you are better than everyone else will result in a stomp on the toe. -Lightsaberrlx

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Being friends with cheaters is completely okay, But trucing / teaming with them in game will result in a punishment. You shall not invite them into our base, Invite them into a raid, Invite them into our community, discord, group. Nothing, & Although glitching may be funny, It will result in a demotion.

I have a no tolerance for cheating / glitching. So don't expect me to go easy on you if I find out you exploit the system.

Any other rules / Additional Information will be discussed via CALL or DM.

#LightCrew

Posted Jun 6, 2022
    Ozammor / Yato likes this.
  2. Im going to be 16 within the coming some time probably by next season.
    I have discord with an awesome pfp and some clout
    Yes I have the greatest mic (im being honest it isnt bad)
    Yes but I need the cape link
    Yes I do make content I have 5k channel views
    I was within the first 30 people to join the community
    I have been subscribed to you for nearly 1.5 years
    I have a lot of playtime but I used to play awhile back but i took a break until s6 and started playing again
    Im a decent team fighter but I have some legend using clout I cannont lie As i have a really clean montage AND i fold the greatest users.
    Im a certified gear sorter gainer raid doer grinder and im a nice guy. I was in the clan before and i gained hard. I love to gain its my favorite thing and i know kanye west very well personally.
    I cheated for like 3 months from january to march and then stopped because i got banned like 5 times and I litterally never glitch because I never learned how lol.
    I'm pretty nice in chat other then arguing with people I havent had a mute for being rude since 2019
    If im kicking someones *** my toe may be stomped but i truly appol'ogize because i dont have feet
    unfortunately i am friends with cheaters but im totally fine with following your rules because i dont see a reason to break them anyways. also since there is 3 servers is playing with a cheater clan on one server allowed? and is owning alts allowed?
    also im not a very good builder
    I have a rep for never insiding/scamming anybody
    the only person i consider insiding is adambull because ong i hate that guy
    i got connections to your clanmates and im really cool

Posted Jun 6, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  3. AM 16+ AND I AM GOOD WITH LEGENDARYS ASK MY BEST FRIEND TZR ANDY HE IS 5'1 AND LIKES LEGENDS I AM VERY EXPIERENCED WIT H THE GAME AS I HAVE BEN PLAYING FOR ABOUT 3 YEARS I AM A COTENET CREATOR AS I HAVE SOME VIDEOS SHOWING SOME AMAZING CLANS COTENT I HAVE MIC TOO I ALSO HAVE A DISCORD ! էìʍӠƼϬ !#1328 I AM VERY NICE AND HAVE A LOT OF LEGIT MOMENTS AND I AM VERY LEGIT AS I HAVE PLAYED IN THE COMPETEIVE MINEPLEX CCL LEUGE I AM WILLING TO WEAR ANY CAPE BUT MY MAIN CAPE IS THE LQBTQ+ CAPE AS I AM A VERY ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE BLM COMM

Posted Jun 7, 2022
    Lightsaberrlx likes this.
  4. Your application has been DENIED. Reason: ASSOCIATION WITH / ACCESS TO MALICIOUS CLIENTS.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2022
  5. Your application has been ACCEPTED

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 7, 2022
    • Inappropriate Content
    How old are you? (16+ Required)
    I am 19 years of age.
    Do you have discord? (Required)
    Yes (turtel#8069)
    Do you have a mic? (Optional)

Yes I always talk in calls
    Are you willing to wear the Clan Cape? (Extra Points)
    Of course
    Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points)

Yes, I have 382k followers on -snip-.
    Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required)
    I am in the community staffrequest
    Are you subscribed to Lightsaberrlx? ;) (Optional)

Yes
    How long have you been playing clans?
    Since season 2
    Are you experienced with Team Fight's & Legend Using?
    Yes I can use legends. My account mauls everyone because I’m better. I am also very good at team fights. I can be passive or aggressive.
    What do you bring to the table?
    I have a lot of experience and will dedicate a lot of time to the game.
    Tell us about yourself?
    I am looking for a good clan that will accept me for who i am (bi/furry-snip-him) and I feel like LightCrew would fit be perfectly since everyone in there is part of the LBGT+ community. I will contribute a lot by dedicating many hours/days into the game because I am on summer break. I am willing to skip school for clans once it starts again. I can build bases and organize gear (hipster kiwi inspires me) and i can kill many legend users (affectant inspires me)

Posted Jun 8, 2022,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jun 9, 2022
  6. Hello, I have sent you a friend request on discord.

You have not been accepted, nor denied yet. We will ask you further questions & Play in an MPS. And then decide! Also LightCrew has no connection to the LGBTQ+ Community.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2022
    Noctis Lucis 77 likes this.
  7. Please do not write troll applications....

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2022
  8. How old are you? (16+ Required) 16

Do you have discord? (Required) yes it's joerock777#7045

Do you have a mic? (Optional) I do

Are you willing to wear the Clan Cape? (Extra Points) Sure

Are you a content creator in any way, shape or form? (Extra Points) No

Are you in the community? /com join LightCrew? (Required) I will be

Are you subscribed to Lightsaberrlx? ;) (Optional) Not yet ;)

How long have you been playing clans? Since Beta

Are you experienced with Team Fight's & Legend Using?: I'm pretty good at team fights, but im not the best at legend using, however i do react fast meaning ive never lost any mauls or scepts to glitchers. This does not mean I would use legends that aren't mine or without explicit permission from the leader.

What do you bring to the table?: I've got good strategies for the right situation, im good at raids, able to get kills, will mine when needed, willing to help out with any tasks the clan needs done. I've also got people like Venez to vouch that i'm a hardworking, and trustworthy clan mate. Plus, i've got decent prio.

Tell us about yourself? I'm a really active player who gives this gamemode their all, i play sports, cook food and go out with friends. I've never insided anybody too

Posted Jun 21, 2022 at 12:06 PM
    Ozammor / Yato and Lightsaberrlx like this.