• 3456 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11894 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Report: Season 6

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Yato, Aug 25, 2019.

1. In honor of @Meme™ 's State of Clans
    [​IMG]
    The Illusion Glitch
    The new glitch that's going around is the invis-hit glitch caused by the use of the illusion ability. Currently, this has lead to an outrage of people suggest it be removed. Additionally, it's pairing with Smoke bomb, an already known glitch causing ability, leads to even more trouble. Current ways to battle glitchers are stated here. @Xion stated that they aren't thinking about removing illusion or smoke bomb unless they aren't able to fix the glitch. Nerfing/Removal is being discussed here.

Lance and Scythe
    Lots of people are suggesting the removal of the legendaries known as The Scythe of The Fallen Lord and The Knights Greatlance. The Scythe is considered an underpowered legendary and is considered impossible to use for PvP. However, @Vraz stated that the scythe was strong when used with Hold Position. Also, @Xion stated that most of those complaining haven't used the scythe. The Greatlance faces the criticism of being called the windblade for land and being overpowered. @Xion aslo stated that legendaries aren't getting changed anywhere in the near future, except for bug fixes. For further reading about legendaries visit here

Clans Map changes
    Currently, The Game Insights team is contemplating whether to reduce the map size or keep it the same. The reducing would make PvP, Events, Shops, and fields more accessible, However, this would cause those who don't like PvP to be forced into PvP areas. A counter argument is to move to another server as stated by @LordOfTeeth. However, @Xion stated that the players actually never reach even half the map during the start of the season(SOTW). Map Size is being discussed here.

Clans Season 7
    Many players are waiting for season 7 whose release date has not been revealed. Players are waiting due to the fact the many of the clans maps are completely destroyed. The reset is also wanted because people want new content. The delay is due to Developers having higher priorities and other games requiring the Developers' time.

I am sure I have missed a few issues or have been rather brief in my summary.
    Please leave suggestions below.

People who informed me and/or gave feedback.
    @Xion (Jarif)
    @Vraz
    @LordOfTeeth

For further reading:
    https://mineplex.fandom.com/wiki/Clans#Legendaries
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/ways-to-combat-illusion-glitchers.61670/
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/assassin-nerf-poll.67820/page-2#post-234092
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/map-size-poll.68180/

Thanks,
    ~yato

Posted Aug 25, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 26, 2019
    Meme™, Vraz, JYTG and 1 other person like this.
  2. Scythe isn't that underpowered and it can be useful when you have hold pos.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  3. The Illusion Glitch will not cause the removal of Illusion from Clans, unless they are not able to fix the glitch by the next update. The poll made regarding assassins abilities was meant for after the Illusion glitch is fixed. Currently, there is no bug with smoke bomb. The suggested removal for smoke bomb was proposed because of how overpowered it is in clans. More about the removal of smoke bomb can be found here.

Lance and Scythe: Legends will unfortunately not be touched in the near future (except for bugs like wither skull despawning items), but..
    The scythe is a very powerful legendary. It's possible that the people that are complaining about it, just simply haven't used it yet. I've personally used it many times. The only time when I can actually die is when I get jumped by many people, which is perfectly fine and balanced. I do not consider it underpowered at all. As for the lance, I see why people think it is over powered, and I agree to some extent, but it is actually a bit too fast. Nerfing the speed is kind of a buff, because it helps you control it more. Also, it is very easy to counter a lance. Just go in front of the lance user, then they'll be forced to fight you on charge cooldown unless they have other movement legends / abilities.
    Anyway, like I said, legends will not be touched for a while.

Clans Map Change
    yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes- Forced into PvP areas?? Currently, on the most active server during SOTW week, not even half of the map was covered in claims. The proposed change was to reduce it by 33%, still leaving plenty of space for the people that want to live isolated.

Clans Season 7 has no ETA. We currently do not have dev time, as they are working on another game at the moment. Also, I think people want a new season mainly because of the expected fresh content.

~Jarif (Xion)

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  4. I'll edit it thanks for the feedback :)

~Yato
    --- Post updated ---
    I fixed it thanks for the feedback.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Xion likes this.
  5. Hey there!

I must say, this is a pretty informative thread. Thanks for making this! Looks like you spent quite some time making this thread. I commend @Xion for providing some useful information. I have to agree that I've been waiting for Season 7, which I hope will come soon. It'll provide a fresh start for everyone. I can't wait for next season!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

:mineplex:

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  6. Oh darn, I was going to reply to this thread as it involved legendaries but it seems that Xion has beaten me too it :squint:. But yes, Legends won't be touched for the foreseeable future

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Xion and Yato like this.
  7. Now only @Veans need to comment :sigils:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 26, 2019
  8. Now, I like you Xion, but let's level here. This is the same stuff that's been said by every person over and over again for years. And that's not an exaggeration, we've been saying it since Season 1...

Shake it up a bit, give false hope, at least.
    --- Post updated ---
    Hey, I really do appreciate this sort of continuation of the State of Clans newsletter.

You get my updoot! +1, amazing post.

Posted Aug 26, 2019
    Yato and Xion like this.