• 1297 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6074 Players Online
  • 4777 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Question For Next Update

Discussion in 'Clans' started by NightmareWubz, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Hello Fellow Staff Members, I had a good idea for the next clans season/map as of it happening to me, I was thinking if you're recruit in a clan you are not able to place/break blocks inside of your clans territory as it will prevent griefing in bases such as mine many times and I was thinking it would be a good idea to put that In the game as I think it would help many clans from griefers in the clans community. Thank You for your time to read this.

Your Fellow Player, NightmareWubs/EvoYT

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  2. This has unfortunately been suggested in the past and denied. I can't get you the verbatim reasoning because I don't remember it; however... It was something along the lines of "If you invite someone to your clan, you run the risk of them insiding you (includes griefing). Don't invite someone you don't trust." The reason for this stance is that even if we were to remove block-place and block-break entirely for recruits, they could still inside you via war-points and open all your doors to let the enemy inside. In the end, it becomes more trouble than it's worth, as recruits have to ask their members+ to break blocks for them if they want to, etc.

Regards,
    Isaac.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  3. @isaac™ Did a great job at explaining why this idea was rejected in the past, but I'd like to add a little more to this discussion as a past member of Clans Management. Clans is an open world gamemode, taking risks is a soul part of the gamemode. It is YOUR responsibility to select people you trust to be in your Clan. This is why insiding is not punishable and will never be punishable. This is also why Clans staff will not assist you with any trades of any items using their moderation abilities. Taking a risk is part of Clans, the gamemode is about building trust with people, having a tight group of members you trust and work together with.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.
  4. I actually didn’t know this was one of the reasons why staff can’t trade anymore. And it makes a lot of sense to me, tbh. Cool stuff.

Posted Mar 27, 2020