• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3319 Players Online
  • 3319 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Clans Management Introduction

Discussion in 'Clans' started by wattywatty14, Oct 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Welcome!

Hey there Mineplexians! I’m Watty, and I’m here to shine some light into you by informing you about the Mineplex Clans Management Team! In this thread, I would like to introduce you to the people I work with- the Clans Management and Clans Management Assistance team. I'm also going to explain the purposes of each team, and what we do! Let’s get straight to it!

What We Do

The Clans Management Assistance (CMA) team is a sub-team that any Moderator+ can join. They focus on moderating clans servers and help Clans Management with brainstorming new ideas. If a Moderator wants to join the Clans Management Sr. Mod team, this is the way to go. All members of the Clans Team are mentored by @Flaym and monitored by @wattywatty14. They both guide them and teach them the way of the Clans Managements.

Next up, we have the FULL Clans Management (CM) team! This is where I work, and it's run by @Flaym. We all moderate and brainstorm ideas for new clans seasons- but some of us specifically deals with Clans appeals, while others manage Clans rules. All of us try our best to interact with the Clans Community via the forums, Discord, and in-game. We work directly with the head developer for clans and the java network, @AlexTheCoder aka melonboi, to produce the best content available, and keep you having fun!

Now, let's meet the team!!

Clans Management Introduction

[​IMG]
    Flaym - Clans Admin

Hiya! \^-^/

My name's Flaym and I'm currently a member of the Clans Management team as well as the RPC (Reports Patrol Clans) subteam. I've been hugely focused on in-game moderation ever since I became a staff member over a year ago, and that passion carries over into my work for Clans. If you need help with hackers, I'm your guy!

I love music and I play the piano, sing, and I'm also learning the electric guitar. I don't particularly have many other interests aside from my unhealthy obsession with fire, but I do enjoy playing tennis and going rock climbing in my free time.

I'm always happy to help out if you have any issues or generally just want to chat. Discord is probably the best place to contact me (my tag is Flaym#6853), but please bear in mind that I live in London so I'll most likely be asleep if you live in the US and it's late at night ;P

[​IMG]
    Wattywatty14 - Clans Appeals / Clans Bugs / Team Monitoring

Hello, hello, hello! My name is Wattywatty14. I enjoy browsing the forums, doing Clans stuff, and interacting with the community. I do Clans appeals. I like gathering resources for my clan and engaging in a fight or two when I can. I'm also part of the Mineplex Event Squad! In my free time, I like watching videos online, playing other video games, hanging out with family and friends, and playing some music on an instrument. If you have any questions or concerns, you’re welcome to message me on the forums or say hi to me if you see me in-game!"

[​IMG]
    Jhazu - Clans Management / Clans Appeals / Reports Patrol Clans

Holaaaa! My name is Jhazu and I’m currently a Sr. Moderator on Clans Management! I’ve been playing clans for a couple of years and absolutely love playing it! Clans was one of the first communities I’ve joined and really enjoyed. My main goal as a CM is to give back to the community and make Clans a positive environment for everyone. In my free time, I like doing things like watching Netflix, reading books, and hanging out with friends or family. I love chatting and interacting with the lovely community, so if you see me in-game don’t be afraid to hello. If you need any help, feel free to message me on Discord or on the forums.

Clans Management Assistance Introductions

[​IMG]
    Animalll - Clans Management Assistance / Reports Patrol Clans

Hey! I'm Animal and I am a CMA! I like to go to the beach with friends, watch movies and relax! My favorite things to do in clans are raids, Skeleton Kings and Iron Wizards! I enjoy the in-game aspect of Clans and the moderation aspect of it. I am trying my best to gain knowledge on all the rules so I can be the best CMA possible.

[​IMG]

Im_Ken - Clans Management Assistance

Hi! My name is Ken, and I'm 17 years old, from London and currently a moderator on Mineplex. I was accepted as a trainee on the 14th December 2019, and I'm on 5 subteams, including CMA. My favorite game to play on Mineplex definitely has to be Champions. I really like Maths and Physics at school, and I'm also currently learning Spanish too, which I really enjoy. When I'm not on Mineplex I'm usually doing things like playing football or Xbox with friends or watching anime. If you do see me, whether it is in-game, forums, or discord, feel free to say hi, as I'm not scary (I promise).

[​IMG]
    SpamL - Clans Management Assistance

Hey there, I’m SpamL. Feel free to call me Matthew. I’m currently 16 years old. I enjoy watching YouTube, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. I’m currently CMA and I joined the clans team in July. I’m pretty friendly, feel free to message me if you need help!

[​IMG]
    Pwess / Press - Clans Management Assistance
    Hey! My name's pwess and I am current a member of the CMA subteam. I'm a bit of a night owl and being from the west coast of Canada you'll usually find me
    online quite late at night. That said, you are always welcome to message me on Discord,
    here on the forums, or in-game if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help and will try to respond as quick as I can! Outside of Mineplex and Clans I enjoy tinkering with computers and working on small tech projects around the house. I am planning on going into the cybersecurity industry in the future.

(P.S. Hit me up if you wanna tryhard in Champions)

[​IMG]
    iKassy - Clans Management Assistance

Hey guys, my name is Kassy and I’m currently a CMA. I’m hoping one day to become a CM.
    Anyways, I’m normally on clans, if I’m not there I’m probably playing CakeWars or DOM.
    When I’m not on the server, I like to play other video games, paint, go out with friends and listen to music.I also LOVE animals! Anyway, if you ever need help with anything, don’t be afraid to send me a PM! That being said, I hope to meet everyone on clans or outside of clans! :D

Welp, that's that! Thanks for reading all the way through, I know it's a lot. We’ll see you on Clans!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This thread is created and maintained by wattywatty14. If you see an error in this thread, please message wattywatty14.

Posted Oct 29, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.