• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5102 Players Online
  • 5102 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans Insights Interest Application

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Jarif, Apr 17, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

Clans Insights

Hello all! My name is Jarif, and I’m currently the leader of the Clans Insights team. I’m here to announce that we are finally going to be releasing interest applications to expand the team. If you don’t already know, Clans Insights is a semi-official community sub-team led by me and overseen by @Flaym that primarily operates within the Mineplex Clans Official discord and is focused on managing community ideas and discussions.

The application process will consist of a full-sized application, a short interview through Discord, then a brief discussion observation period in the Mineplex Clans Discord or forums.

How we operate

In a few words, Clans Insights is a semi-official subteam composed of community members and staff. You will have many jobs on this team, however, the main focus is organizing and discussing community ideas from the forums or discord. Ideas are then moved over to our board and are put in the discussion queue for us to go over in meetings. You will also typically assist in the creation of major proposal documents, of which we currently have more than ten for very specific parts of the game. Potentially, you may also be permitted to attend testings for upcoming updates to Clans.

Goals & Commitments

Clans Insights was created with the sole purpose of connecting the community and the Clans Management team. Our primary focus is to draft the most fun, balanced, and exciting updates and forward all of our content proposals to the people in charge of the gamemode; our intentions are to give the community a voice. We hope to bring the best out of Clans, its community, and its future, and we believe the best way to do that is by giving the community what it wants.

Desired Qualities & Requirements

➜ You must have at least 20 days of clans time. (/clanstime)
    ➜ You must have no recent punishments on any Mineplex platform.
    ➜ You must be a knowledgeable player on Champions.
    ➜ You must have a deep understanding of the Clans gameplay and its community.
    ➜ You must have a discord account and be in the Mineplex Clans Official discord found in this thread.
    ➜ It is recommended to have a microphone as it can be very useful for meetings and general discussion.
    ➜ It is recommended to have more than one thousand messages in the discussions channel within the Mineplex Clans Official discord.
    ➜ It is recommended to have previous experience on multiple Clans seasons.

Do you think you have got what it takes?

You can submit your Clans Insights application here.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Stormiiee, Border, Ian923 and 5 others like this.
  2. Good luck to everyone applying! (:

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    SpamL and Jarif like this.
  3. Good luck to everyone applying! :D

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Jarif likes this.
  4. Good luck everyone!!!! I hope to see some new members in the nearby future :eyes:

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Jarif likes this.
  5. Good luck to the people who are going for CI! :D

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Busjack5 and Jarif like this.
  6. Best of luck to everyone!

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Jarif likes this.
  7. Wait this is real

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    GAM, Kindnessaj, pwess and 1 other person like this.
  8. Are recent punishments measured from when the punishments were received or when they were removed?

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    GAM likes this.
  9. Good luck all!

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    GAM likes this.
  10. For this, punishments are measured from when they were received.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2021
    GAM likes this.
  11. Huzza.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    GAM likes this.
  12. A very fun team full of very fun people. If you are an avid Clans Player that loves discussion, this is a great team for you, and I would strongly recommend you apply :)

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    GAM likes this.
  13. Looking forward to joining you all on the clans insights team.

Posted Apr 17, 2021
    Gridlocke and GAM like this.