• 1033 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6205 Players Online
  • 5172 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Clans in bedrock?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Steak Studios, Apr 20, 2020.

?

Do you want clans to be added

Poll closed Apr 21, 2020.
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  1. I would love to see clans game-mode in bedrock because I heard lots of good things about this game mode soo what about other players do you want clans to be added???

Posted Apr 20, 2020
  2. Mm I’m not sure. We had factions which was similar to clans but it was removed due to a lack of players. I feel like if we were to ever run clans on bedrock, we’d need to have our own staff team for it, like how they already do clans management for java.

Posted Apr 20, 2020
    NoHaxJustCats_ likes this.
  3. I agree so much with this! Having a factions would be incredibly fun.
    I just dont see the point of having a factions NPC and not using it.

Posted May 4, 2020
  4. I’ve seen enough requests to reimplement factions recently that I think it’s a gamemode worth revisiting. I don’t see why it lacked a playerbase in the first place since so many people seem to like it, but if anything there are probably enough supporters now to maintain a stable flow of players. However, adding clans is another thing. For one, Champions would likely be a nightmare to implement in Bedrock, and there are currently no other Champions games available. It’s also far too complex and the UI is too difficult to manage for Bedrock platforms, Pocket Edition in particular. That’s probably why Mineplex decided to introduce simple factions in the first place. Despite all that, I’d love to see normal factions back in the game - there’s enough popular demand at this point.

Posted May 4, 2020
    SirSyrup7 likes this.
  5. Greetings!

Mineplex Bedrock sadly will never get to see the light of Clans. We did have a game mode called Factions back in late/early 2017-2018. Once 2019 hit the Faction Servers were closed forever. We will sadly never get to see Factions return as the game mode has been removed. The NPC still stands in our lobby today. I don't think clans would be very good on bedrock just due to the fact you need the ability to right-click and mobile players don't have that. While I would love to see a need PVP/factions style game mode come to Bedrock I don't think we really need it. I'm going to give this idea a -1

Thread Moved - Bedrock Ideas

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly FM​

Posted May 5, 2020
  6. Clans sound like an idea, it would bring groups players together, and I think it doesn't have to be strictly factions. I think it's a good idea to implement clans in other minigames. Or overall, by playing in a clan and winning minigames you can earn points for your clan or something like that would be a good idea.

Posted May 5, 2020
  7. Won't have enough players and I doubt staff will add this since this would be a big waste of time to add to the server however if you do want to play clans then Java edition is the place to go if you can.

Posted May 15, 2020
  8. Either that or they just fix the survival gamemode so you can form groups of people to help build and claim land and delete land properly. Factions does sound good but it reeks of issues just like survival mode. Honestly minecraft bedrock is super understaffed too so I don't think anyone would be staffing it ar all. Good idea though, it's a dream that will never come true for me and you. +1 please implement this.

Posted May 15, 2020