• 450 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8888 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans Event - 10/12] Bingo, Simon Says, Red Light Green Light, and SUMO

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Adrianna, Oct 12, 2019 at 8:53 PM.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 10/19/19
  1. [​IMG]

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to the first ever CM-Hosted Event - BINGO! If you'd like to learn more about the Clans Management Team, click here.

This event was inspired by the Event Squad's Forum Blast Bingo event.

This event is all about completing bingo lines to get Clans-related rewards! The bingo board is a 5x5 board, there's one free space.

How it works: How the rewards will work is there will be only one reward per Clan and per person. (Depending on which item) Each prize requires you to complete a row or a column to receive the rewards. There are 10 winners. 1 winner for the player who gets 1 full row and 1 winner for the player who gets 1 full column. This is first comes first served.

[​IMG]

How do I prove I did a bingo spot?

Simple! Take a screenshot of whatever you completed and put it into an imgur post. Please put all screenshots into ONE imgur link! You can add more screenshots to the same imgur post by scrolling to the bottom of the pictures and clicking the button that says "+ Add other images."

Where do I put my imgur link/How do I submit my images?

Post your imgur link on this thread! Even if you aren't done yet with the bingo board, feel free to put the link on this thread anyways. We won't be checking submissions until the last day of this event.

Guidelines:

- Please keep all images in ONE imgur link.

- Any questions about this event should be posted here on this thread.

- Make sure to take a FULL screenshot. Cropped images will not be accepted.

- One reward per player, per Clan.

- REMINDER: Please make sure to put your IGN with every submission!

Prizes:

1 row/column = A 50,000 gold token (one per clan) - For example you would need to complete bingo spots in this format - https://gyazo.com/5c89724d0bd299ad46a2036ce459b224
    2 rows/columns = 3 Random Runes
    3 rows/columns = 1 Raid Token
    4 rows/columns = 3 Sets of Assassin of ANY color - For example you would need to complete bingo spots in this format - https://gyazo.com/e4d290c46b658208d0b4850529d5fd8e
    5 rows/columns = 5 Sets of Assassin of ANY color with a Raid Token

The spaces must be either rows or columns to get the prize. For instance, 4 of the 5 rows or 3 of the 5 columns

Keep in mind, it doesn't matter if you follow the exact format as long as it's the set amount of rows/columns.

This event will be running for 1 week. The event will end on October 19th at 6pm EST! At 7:00pm EST, there will be a party on Clans-7 on the 19th where the winners of the event will be announced. Simon Says, Red Light Green Light, and SUMO and possibly a Halloween Trick-or-Treat will be events taking place during this time too, more to be disclosed about those events in the future. Reminder that this will be hosted on the Mineplex Community Discord, CM will be present! Hope to see you there!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 8:53 PM,
    Last edited Oct 13, 2019 at 2:57 PM
    Slipest, Segwat, Xion and 8 others like this.
  2. Nice to see that CM is openly engaging / interacting with the community and dedicating time to extras such as this!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 9:21 PM
    Adrianna likes this.
  3. Holaaa

Love to see a new clans event. I think this would be really fun and a great way to give yourself new challenges in clans. Have fun to all the people who partake in this ANDDDD GOODLUCK!

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 9:33 PM
    Adrianna likes this.
  4. Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 9:37 PM
    Adrianna, Xion and wattywatty14 like this.
  5. Thank you Clans team, very cool!

Everything looks well-organized and is definitely set up to bring the community together and online. Perhaps utilizing the Mineplex Twitch and publicly inviting all to the Clans Community Discord would help those who aren't able to make it to the event (would be a good idea for regular events as well).

Best wishes to all those participating, I guess there's already one winner :)

Posted Oct 12, 2019 at 9:40 PM,
    Last edited Oct 12, 2019 at 9:50 PM
  6. Hey!

First off I'd like to thank the Event Sauad and Clans Management for making this happen. Even though my Clans activity has recently dropped, this little event could be incentive for me, and other players within the community, to play Clans again. I think this idea is cool and original, and I'm definitely looking forward to more events.

Good luck to all that participate, and have fun!

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 1:50 AM
    Adrianna, wattywatty14 and Bunni like this.
  7. Happy to see how CM and ES started working together to bring clans-related events! Good luck to everyone who's participating!

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 2:15 AM
    Adrianna likes this.
  8. Is a video fine with all the screenshots?

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 3:03 AM
    Adrianna likes this.
  9. Thank you Clans Team, very cool!

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 10:15 AM
    Adrianna likes this.
  10. Yes that is fine, as long as I have clear evidence that you got everything needed. :)
    --- Post updated ---
    This would be interesting, since mep often would stream EOTW's on Twitch. I'll see what I can do about streaming events on Twitch alongside having a Discord channel for events.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 2:26 PM
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  11. omg omg omg eotw confirmed?111?? soonTM???

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 3:44 PM
    Adrianna likes this.