• 424 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3003 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Clans chest

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Paiynz, Feb 6, 2020.

Tags:
?

Would you want this added?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Yes ( With some chance please state)

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. Hey there! I olny really play mineplex for clans! and i have quite a few shards from when i do play the odd mini game however they are quite useless to me since i dont use death effects, Particles etc. I think they should add a clans chest that can be brought using shards or off the mineplex shop. This could include things like :

- Supply drops (5 Percent chance)
    - Iron wizard token (30 Percent chance)
    - Skeleton king tokens (30 Percent chance)
    -Clans Amp (1 hour 5 percent chance) (20 mins 50 percent chance)
    - Clans mount skins (7 Percent chance)

Chests could cost 5 Dollors on store and 20k shards in game.

This is just what i think you guys could change it to how you want ( make it cheaper up or down the chance rates etc)

Posted Feb 6, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 6, 2020
  2. Hey!

I think this is a good idea although I think 50k shards would be a little much, Maybe like 25k Or 30k shards considering how long it takes to get shards even with amplifiers. This idea is a good one but it also could be
    A little overpowered so I would recommend (if this actually happened) a limited amount of clans chests you can get.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  3. Hey there! I agree with you however i dont really a agree with the limted amount of chests since that does not really work if you want to grind for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2020
  4. Clans amplifiers can already be found in the Thankful chest, although it's not very convenient, as Thankful Treasures can only be bought at Thanksgiving each year. So I guess that this might work?

And as for the rest of the suggestion (I'm ignoring the fact that the percentages add up to 122%, when they can only add up to 100%), I don't really feel like this is a chest, per say. There are only 5 or so items that you could get from this "chest", and since each average chest lets you open 4 items, the "chest" would go kind of stale pretty fast. So I think this could work more as a Clans Carl the Creeper's Spinner (CCCS), where a spinner spins, and only one item is selected. This would make it much less likely to get the same items in the same chest, and the rewards would become stale much slower than if they were in a chest.

My only concern is: is this really worth the development time? Honestly I doubt many players both have grind minigames for 50k shards (That's a lot) whilst also constantly playing Clans. I don't really feel like this would be used at all, so I don't really like this idea. Also 50k shards is wayyyy too much.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  5. Hey! I think that should be changed to 20k also the items can be got more then once say for example i open a iw token i would want more off them not just one

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 6, 2020
  6. Hiya!

I really like this idea and I feel that it would be a good addition to Mineplex. Clans right now is kind of a pay to win game, as some players buy many gilded supply drops and boss summon tokens and then grind them when nobody else is online. I feel that this may balance this as other players who can't spend hundreds of dollars on tokens can obtain some.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
    hipsterkiwi likes this.
  7. Hello.
    I believe this could be tweaked slightly to work. I believe that these clans rewards should be added to the current reward system with Mythical Chests for example. As there is only a small amount of cosmetic clans items to use, such as mount skins and boss spawn tokens there wouldn't be much use in a chest solely made for Clans. Furthermore, it encourages current Mineplex players to go out and then use the rewards they received from chests and try out clans, therefore bringing more players to Clans. With these adjustments, this could easily be added and work.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  8. Some more items that could be added include the builder/dye box and clan banner tools.

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  9. sPeLl Dollars right!

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  10. Yay something else to encourage microtransitions and pay to win.
    This would just help big clans and people who will spend a lot of money to get legends

Posted Feb 6, 2020
  11. Yes, you can get the same item over and over. But opening a chest gives you 4 items. After opening only a few chests, you would have unlocked everything, and getting new items would become pretty stale.

Oh, and also, there's no point listing the percentages (the %s) because they won't be used. As far as I know, the Admins+ who approve the ideas and Developers who implement the ideas are legally forced to never tell anyone what the percentages of the chest rewards. So they can't use these percentages and tell you, because it would be illegal for them to do so.

Posted Feb 7, 2020
  12. You would "unlock" everything after a few chests yes (the chests could be made to only give one or two items) but this is clans not a cosmetic, the things like supply drops, rune amps, and boss summon tokens are used up, and having more would be beneficial.

Posted Feb 7, 2020