• 327 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8431 Players Online
  • 8104 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Claims

Discussion in 'Survival' started by MinecraftFan, Oct 4, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have two things about claims i want to talk about.
    1. Too many claims. I love claims but its to the point where the biggest challenge in mineplex survival is finding a place to build your home. With claims all over its a issue.

2. There needs to be a way to check claims i always miss a spot in my builds. If not every 5 minutes i check every block of land to see if its claimed because im worrying about the land being unclaimed and being raided.

JUST MY OPINION i still like claims

Posted Oct 4, 2021
    AD.king likes this.
  2. A suggestion for claims is a menu to see how much of your land is claimed example it shows your building and a red box around the claimed area(s) to see what to claim. Also. A way to locate your lost claims and lastly a message after 5 months that says "you have a area claimed for over 5 months would you like to keep it?" And it shows whats in the claimed area

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 5, 2021
    AD.king likes this.
  3. AYO I NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH CLAIMS, If u need a place to build I always just ask in chat or just go to an ocean an build there(the ocean area is the best place to build big projects) And if u wanna see ur claims its ez, let me explain ! When we claim a land or an area,we claim the chunk which we are standing on

HOW TO SEE CHUNKS?

Again it's an easy step just go to your browser and search for a texture pack that allows u to see chunks or download the one I am using-- LoL I dont know how to attach the link so just add me on discord and give me a message discord=|AD|#4269

I HOPE THIS HELPED :D -Adking

Posted Oct 5, 2021
  4. Thanks it did help!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 5, 2021
  5. Hey there!

I'm glad to see that you are sharing your opinion here on the Mineplex forums. I'm happy to be able to say that with the expected Survival update/reset, the claims system will probably receive an upgrade as well. While I am not part of the Community Council or have anything to do with game development, I've been told that the world will be wiped on all servers and new ones will be created, which solves the first problem you mentioned (too many claims in the worlds). New worlds will also wipe the claims that currently exist, so there will be enough room for new builds.

As for your second concern, I'm pretty sure we can expect a way to see the claims you've made in the update. It's been a highly requested feature so I would be very surprised if it were not included. There is no expected release date of the update, nor confirmation that it will happen in the near future, but since Survival is a popular gamemode I hope that it will be soon.

I hope this helped, and please reach out to me if you have any further questions or concerns!
    -Bob

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.