• 1062 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9771 Players Online
  • 8709 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Claimed land

Discussion in 'Survival' started by ToxicPhantom042, Jan 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So we alll know claimed land is land only you can build, break and interact with. But how big are they is the question i have? And can they be a way to see where they are so like when you go in the command block and click claim land you should have an option to see all claimed land. One more thing, i would like to see a feature sometime in the future that allows you share claimed land with certain people.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
  2. A claim is a single chunk. I don’t know if the features you listed are in it but a update for survival is supposedly coming.

Posted Jan 24, 2021
    thawazp likes this.
  3. Oh ok thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
  4. A claimed land is 16x16. The entire world map is already divided in many many 16x16 chucks. So u just stand in one box and claim it. They way to check if the part of land is claimed is by seeing if u can place water using water bucket. If u can, means it is claimed.

Posted Jan 30, 2021
  5. Hey!

Firstly, huge props to @ToxicPhantom042 and @GAMERGURL for their helpful responses. I'm sorry it took a while to get back to you about everything.

As stated above, a claim size is 16x16. A good way to check if a specific piece of land is claimed, as suggested by GAMERGURL, is to try placing water onto the block and see if it's within your claim and marking the furthest out corners do that you can remember that in the future easier. There isn't currently a way to click a block to legitimately find out if you have it claimed, though you are able to suggest it. (I've given details on this below in regards to the last part of your post.)

In terms of your suggestion to introduce sharing claims, suggestions have been made in our Bedrock Ideas section, proposing that ideas similar to this be implemented; generally through the usage of a command. For example, this thread titled 'Claimed Land'. Feel free to interact with this thread constructively and contribute towards it to help provide more feedback and information, as this helps push the suggestion forward and further support can help the suggestion flourish.

Since the question has been addressed and a place to develop an existing suggestion has been provided, I will be locking this thread. Hope this helped!

Concern Addressed ➭ Thread Locked
    ☾ Feel free to DM me with any other questions. ☽

Posted Jan 30, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.