• 271 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8709 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Claimed Land Suggestions (Survival)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SilentLattice31, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I've had some suggestions for Claimed land in Survival:

If the player tries to do anything that would modify another player's claimed land, it would say something like "You can't build on [Player]'s land.

Why not also allow people to give permission to build on others' claimed land?
    There could be an option to show where you claim's borders are at.
    I was thinking of having it so that blocks you can't place anywhere but your claimed land to have a message saying that it can only be placed in claimed areas by them.

The following are suggestions to fix others messing with others' claimed land:

Items and should not activate pressure plates (since this can be used for people to trespass into homes that have it (and while some people will not have it outside their homes due to entities to bypass the door, this can be a thing if someone teleports to a player in their home where the rooms are connected via pressure plate).
    Wooden doors and trapdoors will be treated as iron doors and iron trapdoors to other players (so they can't spam the door to get through) in claimed land not owned by that player.
    Blocks shouldn't even disappear when others try to break them.

While I can understand some of this is hard work, I would at least like to see some of these make it in an update.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  2. I've got no idea what you're talking about but Toadette's the greatest. @Bjd1126 is bedrock god gotta tag again.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
  3. I haven't played Survival and Bedrock so you can take my words with a grain of salt, but most of what you're talking about seems reasonable, except maybe for the border, I'm not too sure how that would work (maybe particle effects?).
    I too must agree that Toadette is the best character.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  4. Heya
    Most of this stuff has been brought up, and I can say for a fact that we will be working on making our claims system a lot better in the future! For the time being we will all have to live with the current system which I can definitely agree on the fact that it needs a lot of work.

Hopefully we can get something sorted out soon, I'll do my best to get this to a higher priority!

Posted Sep 21, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  5. Pressure plates I disagree with, everything else I think would be a reasonable addition.

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  6. How about the ability to gift land to another player? That would be a nice feature.

And just out of curiosity, the claim land button at the bottom of the claim popup, do we think its better that it takes longer to scroll to it the more you claim? Is that a good thing, or would moving the button to the top make more sense. I guess the admins would be better able to tell if people are abusing the claim land feature and if this kind of built in delay system keeps that from becoming a real issue. I can see arguments on both sides for leaving the claim land button at the bottom of the list and having to scroll, or moving it to the top of the list so it's easier to just claim.

Posted Oct 2, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 2, 2018