• 2126 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2126 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas tree and a city in the distance |I'M BACK!!

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Jinnochi, Oct 20, 2020.

1. https://imgur.com/gallery/06RvoH0

Ladies and gentlemen. I'm back!
    I've been very busy lately.

I tried to match the season with this architecture.
    It's a little early Christmas tree.

Production period: 11 hours

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    oCassi, Disgruntle, Zayta and 5 others like this.
  2. It looks great! I like the way you used glowstone to light up the Christmas tree :D

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  3. Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  4. Heyo!
    This is an awesome build! I don't think I've ever seen a Christmas tree build in this fashion, and I love it. The lighting on and around this tree is absolutely stunning. The block choice is very unique too! I love the glowstone wrap you put around the tree with the beacons around it. The city is really cool too! I love the way the buildings are alongside the coastline with the tall trees, almost as if the buildings were placed on top of a preexisting forest. You did a great job on this, and I can't wait to see more :D

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  5. Looking good! The glow from the glowstone makes all the difference!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  6. Absolutely beautiful. The scenery with the city buildings in the back definitely gives it nice touch to it. I can feel the christmas vibes already.

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  7. WOW!! Your builds always impress me!! How are you so good at building!? Become a builder please!! :D

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Anna ♡ and Jinnochi like this.
  8. I love it! Keep up your building skills!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  9. Wow, very amazing build. It reminds me of those old Minecraft servers that would build a giant Christmas tree in their lobby for the holiday. It's a very big tree with a lot of detail so I can tell you put a lot of effort into it. The shaders make it look absolutely stunning and it's just overall a very cool build. I am no builder myself but that is one fine tree! Good job and keep up the good work!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  10. Your build looks amazing as always, thanks for sharing this with us, you're clearly very talented and hard-working! The tree is very detailed and festive, I look forward to seeing more projects from you :)

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  11. Yay! I love this build so much (partly because I really like Christmas) but it’s also just amazing overall! Thank you for sharing this :)

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  12. Whenever I see a build, I never fully process that someone or a group of people built that with their bare hands. The dedication is astounding. Great job!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  13. I love these building skills even if their not builders.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  14. Hello!

I'm a little upset I never saw this thread until now! I absolutely loveeee this build so much. This looks like it belongs on a postcard, and if it did I would 100% buy it. You're building abilities never cease to amaze me, especially with the shaping of the tree on this project. I also love the smaller trees that surround the larger one, they do a great job in filling any empty space that might have ruined the aesthetic.
    (its never too early for christmas :p)

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  15. Hey,

This build looks outstanding, especially the shaders you used to make this screenshot bring out the very best in this build. I love the beacons disguised in the trees feeding off a small area of light, and the trees blocked by the dark.

Keep up the amazing work!
    ~~

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  16. First off, welcome back! Now you need to post double for being away so long ):< Jkjk but even if you did I think everyone would be super happy!!

When I first saw this build, I think the first thing that caught my eye was the tree. It has so much detail, it's stunning! I love all the different colors, and I think the spiderwebs/glowstone were definitely a nice touch!!

Honestly, with the little tree's surrounding the bigger tree and the city in the back, this actually reminds me of what a Survival Games map would look like. Maybe with a little editing you could submit it for this years Christmas season!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  17. Yoo that's so cool
    I'll be honest, when I first saw the tree the first thing that came to mind was an anime called sword art online. For some reason it just had that vibe. It's a really well made tree and the shaders elevate it to another level. That's probably why if I'm not tryharding games, I have shaders on. The decorations themselves have perfect positioning because they're not too spread out and not too clumped up. If I had that tree, there'd be no complaints from me lol, it's too nice.
    Good stuff, I appreciate the build!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  18. Thats really amazing! I wish I could build like that!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  19. That looks beautiful and amazing! The shaders make the Christmas Tree and the city look 10x more better! Keep up the amazing work with your builds! :D

Posted Oct 28, 2020