• 939 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3518 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas Plans

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _Prof_, Dec 6, 2019.

1. What is everyone doing for Christmas this year?

I have a few things planned:

-Going to see a movie (leaning towards Terminator: Dark Fate) this weekend with a few classmates
    -Hockey tournament next week in Charlotte, North Carolina, could be gone for a week
    -Sitting in the 300th levels at the Canadian Tire Centre watching the Ottawa Senators take on the Nashville Predators on December 19
    -Getting an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics for my laptop as a Christmas present

Merry Christmas in advance!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    ✦Sean likes this.
  2. Yo!
    I haven't personally seen the new Terminator movie, but I've heard great things about it so hopefully you enjoy it. As for my plans, it's still kind of all in the air really but I'm hoping to do these:
    • See the Christmas lights at the zoo. Every year at the zoo they decorate the entire zoo with cool Christmas decorations and it's really neat to see.
    • Go to the movies and see Frozen 2 or Black Christmas (or both!)
    • Spend time with my loved ones while doing holiday festivities (ex: gingerbread houses, hot coco, and just having a fun time)
    • Last but not least, practice more on my photography since I love doing pictures with the snow as it adds an element to the picture.
    Anyways, I hope everyone has a fun holiday season regardless of how you are celebrating it!

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    BeeInc and _Prof_ like this.
  3. heyo!
    Im going to Washington for a bit then coming back and just chilling talking to family and playing mineplex. Its gonna be a chill Christmas but I'm still opening presents :p

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables and _Prof_ like this.
  4. I’m going to visit my cousins for Christmas. And play a lot of Minecraft.

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  5. Well since he is my brother, you can pretty much guess I’ll be doing the same thing too. Only I’ll be playing a little bit more Minecraft ;D.

Posted Dec 6, 2019
  6. all im doing is getting chocolate covered pretzels and binge watching 7th heaven man

Posted Dec 6, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  7. Heyo! I love Christmas honestly. I’m going to New York next Friday for a few days to visit some family. (I live in florida so im gonna be colddd) I’m spending Christmas at home and then going to North Carolina for New Years.

Posted Dec 12, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  8. yoooo hmu im in south carolinaaa

Posted Dec 12, 2019
  9. Over Christmas Break, I’ll probably hang out with some friends and do some baking with some family friends as well.
    I’ll also be spending a lot of time with my parents. On Christmas Day, we’re going to see the new Star Wars movie which I am looking forward to.

I’ll probably take some time to plan things out and study a little bit for the next semester of school.

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  10. Heyo!

I hate to sound like a party pooper, but I'm not really looking forward to this year's Christmas and here's why:
    - I have to go abroad and visit Nepal, my family's origin home. My grandma is ill and she is on the verge of death and that's the only reason I'm gonna enjoy it. To see her. I’ve not seen her in ages.

-Still gotta unwrap those presents tho!
    Ta Ta,
    Gardevoir
    (Merry X-mas!)

Posted Dec 13, 2019,
    Last edited Dec 13, 2019
    RealWand and _Prof_ like this.
  11. Heyy!
    So there isn't actually many things that I'm doing this Christmas... Only both of my grandparents are coming over to my house for some present opening and meal eating! :D
    I am specifically asking for two things this Christmas... :P
    - Logitech G403 Wired Mouse
    - Blue Yeti Microphone
    And that's it!! I look forward to seeing others replies - Merry Christmas!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  12. Hey!

This year for Christmas my family doesn't have much planned. Most years our family visits my grandpa's house and also my grandma's house, but this year I'm pretty sure neither are hosting a lunch/dinner, so instead my mum and I will probably just relax, we might go visit some other relatives too. I may also see my friend depending on what he's doing for Christmas and if he isn't busy. My brother will be away during Christmas, so I'm guessing it's going to be more relaxed. Depending which cafes/restaurants are open, we will probably go for lunch/dinner too. Was interesting to read your plans along with everyone else's above, and I hope everyone has a great Christmas Day!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
    RealWand and _Prof_ like this.
  13. I'm very excited for the holidays. My exams finish on December 21st unfortunately which is a lot later than some people finish at my school but oh well! On the 21st and 22nd, I have some dinners planned with friends and family which will be a lot of fun. Then on Christmas Eve, I have dinner with my dad's family. Christmas Day is always busy as we open up gifts in the morning, then I go and visit my old neighbours and exchange gifts with them. Then my family from Montreal comes and visits and stays with us and we have a big Christmas dinner with my mom's family that night and then brunch with them on Boxing Day. I have more dinners planned every night except for the 26th and then on the 29th, I'm flying to San Francisco for a week with my friend where we'll have fun escaping Canadian winter until I start back at school on January 6th. xD

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  14. Pretty much just wait till midnight on Christmas Eve to watch fireworks. Where I live, there are SO MANY fireworks launched at Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. But anyway, after the firework show, I'll probably go back to sleep till five or six in the morning (I can't sleep any longer than that on Christmas or my birthday :p). I'll just hang out with family, open presents, and get the Advent Calendar reward! Love reading all the replies y'all have!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  15. I'm gonna be a bum and stay home with the fam! I love hockey though :D good luck on finals!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  16. Usually for Christmas, my family will get together with my dad's side of the family and have dinner and open gifts on Christmas Eve at my house. However, this is one of the first years that we're not doing that. Since I'm an ~adult~ now and have to work on Christmas Eve and the day after Christmas (and live 6 hour drive away from home), I'm flying into the city Christmas Eve night. My hometown is about a 2 hour drive from this big city, so we're going to spend Christmas Day in a hotel on the river walk. The river walk is this big thing where the city decorates with pretty lights stringing the trees that are along the banks of the river. Although it's not a traditional Christmas for my family, I'm super excited about it! On Christmas Day, we're planning on having brunch before I have to fly back to where I live now. It's definitely different than it used to be when I was younger, but I'm enjoying the change and interested in seeing how other holidays are going to play out. :)

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  17. Me as well! I do not have much planned for Christmas either besides chilliing at home. Aside from opening presents and such, I am mainly looking forward to the holidays because we receive a long, well-deserved break from school. My "plan" for the holidays isn't really set in stone as of now but I cannot wait until Christmas and New Years' nevertheless. I wish everyone else happy holidays!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    LaurenxRose likes this.
  18. My family always goes to the movies on Christmas. We are going to see either the rise of skywalker or jumangi the next level. Other than that we just sit at home and use our new stuff and watch tv and stuff. Its super fun

Posted Dec 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  19. get lvl 74 on mp :DDDD

Posted Dec 16, 2019
    saltyfishhy and _Prof_ like this.
  20. Sup!

I still have school for the entirety of this week, but then I get two weeks off! On Christmas Day, I’ll open presents, eat food, and hang out with my close family. Usually my uncle comes over and we hang out for the whole day. Afterwards, I’ll just chill out at our house, most likely spending all of my time playing Mineplex. Sometime around the beginning of my break we’re going to Nashville to visit some family, which will be a ton of fun as always. Other than that, I’m not actually doing a whole lot.

Posted Dec 16, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.