• 291 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2870 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Christmas crates

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by LightParrot62, Dec 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Iv’e been hearing a lot of people talking about how costly it is to buy crates and I understand them. To make the game more fun, we could make a Christmas crate for our lovely players who play mineplex.

Posted Dec 20, 2019
  2. Its a cool idea but I think you could develop it a little more, for example what kind of items should be included? How would people get it, does it cost shards, if so how much?

Also seeing how close it is to the end of the season I don't think they would be included this year if they were considered.

Posted Dec 20, 2019
  3. I think the base of this idea is pretty nice but as Midnight said, you need to more elaborate on this. Like how much shards would it cost to buy the crate or what cosmetics could you get from it?

Also just like she already stated, the holiday season is going to end soon I don't think there is any time left to code this in. Though I wouldn't mind seeing this be added in the next holiday season.

Posted Dec 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Hello!

I think this idea needs a lot more detail, development, and thought into it. I think you know what you are trying to describe here; however, you are not providing enough of an idea to work with here. Also stated above me, it is getting near the end of the holiday season, so this would probably not get implemented this year if it was taken into consideration after providing more of an idea to us.

I am very neutral about adding a crate to the bedrock server (I am assuming your idea is for Bedrock since it is listed under "Bedrock Ideas"). Even though there are not any Holiday crates on the Bedrock server. I still need much more of an idea about the crate in order to be with the idea or against. How could one gain this crate? What would the crate be called? What makes this crate different from the others? What could be included in the crate. If being able to buy off the store, or in-game. How much would the crate cost? Those questions are key essentials to your idea that you could much better improve right now. I see the main point here since there is currently no crate I could see why there should be one. Since the Java server has two holiday chests. It seems unfair that the Bedrock server did not receive a holiday crate. Another big thing here is that, the idea probably would not happen until next year. However, it is always good planning out the future to see what could improve next year as far as holiday type suggestions.

Anyways, I hope I could help get you a start on this idea, and hope that you use my questions to better prepare this idea for a good chance of it being implemented next year. I hope you have a great rest of your holiday season, and cannot wait to see what is in mind of this future idea!

Posted Dec 21, 2019