• 1869 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10307 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas Chaos

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by 1980soviet, Sep 18, 2019.

?

christmas chaos 1.0 or 2.0

1. 1.0 because nostalgia

50.0%
  2. 1.0 because it’s better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1.0 is better and it brings nostalgia

25.0%
  4. 2.0 because it’s better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2.0 because I like change

25.0%
  1. I know that this is kinda irrelevant but I’m bored and was thinking about the nostalgia of the Christmas Minigames. Does anyone else wish they brought back the old Christmas Chaos this year?

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  2. Hey!

To be honest, I would prefer if the older version of Christmas Chaos to be brought back this year. I just like how it was much easier than the newer version. Although, the newer Christmas Chaos does get all players to work as a team more efficiently than the old Christmas Chaos, due to the increased difficulty. Maybe both will be brought back? Who knows. I would prefer the older version to be brought back due to its easier difficulty, but I wouldn't mind if the newer version was brought back. Thanks for the post!

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  3. Christmas chaos would be a great thing if it were to come back to Mineplex this christmas. Though I would love it if the server were to try and add someone new, it would make the event much more interesting, either way I'd love to see christmas chaos again.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
    Makiz likes this.
  4. They're basically the same if I'm honest. The only thing that changed was maybe the difficulty, though that could just be a result of the game being new and not everyone knowing how to play efficiently yet. Kind of like how Halloween Horror became pretty easy over time, but Halloween Havoc and Pumpkin's Revenge were both difficult.

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  5. Heyo!

Personally, I enjoyed the second one better because before in 1.0 a lot of players were glitching into the pumpkin king battle and killing him before the game even started. There was also some players this doing this in the new one, but not as much. Maybe a 3.0 will come eventually, but for now I'll stick with 2.0. Good idea though!

Posted Sep 19, 2019
  6. I also hate when some noob grabs the presents and 10x more mobs spawn. At the very least remove that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 19, 2019