• 2144 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2144 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Christmas chaos 2020

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Comrad_Pepe, Nov 21, 2020 at 11:47 PM.

?

Christmas game 2020

1. Christmas chaos 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Christmas chaos 2

33.3%
  3. New Christmas game

66.7%
  1. Which Christmas game would you like to see come back this year? IMO they should make a completely new Christmas game like they revamped this year's Halloween havoc. We've had Christmas chaos 2 for two years in a row, and tbh I was never very fond of it, as it was almost identical to Christmas chaos 1 and got stale and repetitive fast. I'm hoping that they completely revamp Christmas chaos just like they did with Halloween havoc this year (which was absolutely phenomenal). Feel free to leave your thoughts, I'll post a poll

Posted Nov 21, 2020 at 11:47 PM
  2. Hello!

If you haven't seen but recently on Mineplex Discord there was a poll related asking about what would like players to see for an incoming Christmas season on Mineplex and an opinion asking about changes to Christmas Chaos got the most votes.

Along with that poll there is a discussion chat (#holiday-prep) where it is possible to discuss that poll and bring what also can be added for the Christmas. Someone asked there if we will revamp that game this year and the answer by our Developer Moppletop/Sam was that there is no time now to create a completely new game now like we did with Halloween Havoc this year. As he told, it took like a month to create HH map and around 9 days of coding it when he was working 12 hours per a day.

For CC in this year, we may get some small changes which won't change the game a lot like final boss fight or changes for other parts of the game. If that will be possible to revamp that game completely in the next year(s), I'm sure it would be done since I understand you and know that we have the same CC game for around over a few years already. I myself personally want to see revamped CC to have it somehow interesting like HH from this year but unfortunately not in this year.

Posted Nov 22, 2020 at 4:45 AM
    Eqsa and Disgruntle like this.