• 2925 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10206 Players Online
  • 7281 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chrissy's Intro! :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChrissyTheFish, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Hey everyone! Finally, after years and years of playing Mineplex and a couple of months on the forums, I'm here to make my introduction!

My IGN is ChrissyTheFish, but you guys can just call me Chrissy. I know, it's a strange username and there's a whole backstory to it, so if you wanna be friends and hear the story HMU on discord: ChrissyTheFish#0664. I'm 17 years old and I'm from NJ. (east coast, beast coast :P)

My favorite Mineplex games are speed builders, NANO games, and block hunt. I like pvp-based games too, but I'll usually only play them if I'm playing with friends. If you ever want to play some games, friend me! I'm usually online. :)

I stopped playing Minecraft all together for a few years, but I'm super happy to be back now, and especially on such an amazing server. The Mineplex community is a great place, and I'd love to get to know you guys better! See you guys around Mineplex, the forums, and Discord!

~Chrissy

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  2. Hey ChrissyTheFish, I am _Prof_. My IGN is the same as my forums username. _Prof_ is short form of MrDrProfessor which was all too common. My Discord is MrDrProf#8715 if you ever want to get in touch. I am 17 too, but from Ottawa, Ontario.

My favourite Mineplex games are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Skywars. I only play The Bridges, Cake Wars, and Mixed Arcade in parties, if that interests you.

I have continued to play Minecraft since 2012, but left Mineplex for 2 years after being introduced to it by a close friend. This time, I am back for good.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    ChrissyTheFish likes this.
  3. Welcome to the forums Chrissy, welcome back to Minecraft. I hope you have a great stay here on the forums!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  4. Hi, I really enjoy reading intros so I’m glad you posted yours. Hope to see you around the server!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  5. Hey,

Nice to meet you, Chrissy. My name's Matthew I'm from NJ as well! I've definitely seen you around on the forums and maybe in-game. I love to play NANO as well, also DOM. If you ever have any questions or want to play a game feel free to message me on the forums or discord ItsMattGames#6377. Also yes, the east coast is the best coast!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  6. B3N

B3N

Hey! I’m Ben, nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! :)

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  7. Hi Chrissy!

It seems there's a lot of us from NJ here! My name is Luca and I'm 16. I also love playing Block Hunt and NANO. I hope you're having a great time on Mineplex and I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  8. Welcome to the forums!

It's great to meet you Chrissy! I am Walker, and I hope to see you around!

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  9. welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you, I'm James. I to made a return recently (2016) , if you wanna play any minigames pm me!

Posted Apr 1, 2020
  10. Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm Btsy4U, and one of my favourite games is also Nano Games, although I'm not too fond of Speed Builders or Block Hunt. I'm from the UK and I'm currently a Trainee here on Mineplex! If you ever need anything or just want someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

Hope to see you around!

Posted Apr 1, 2020