• 609 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6310 Players Online
  • 5701 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chocolate Haven Preview

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Samfay, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Hey, I don't build much but I felt like building a new map for Super Spleef and here it is:
    [​IMG]
    (Right-click image and open image in new tab to see a larger version)
    More images available here: https://imgur.com/a/Du1dXr9
    Let me know what you think, I don't build often but I personally think it turned out decent and will be good for gameplay on Super Spleef.

Posted Jan 18, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 19, 2021
    Amg, dcdb, Da_One and 4 others like this.
  2. This is an awesome map for super spleef! I definitely hope this is implemented :)

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Samfay likes this.
  3. It'd be interesting to see this without the texture pack. As of now, the orange blocks don't fit too well with the dark brown "chocolate", conventional clay with brown clay do work well together though, and I think this just comes down to a difference in texturepacks vs vanilla textures.
    Given that this is super spleef, perhaps adding some more elevation would be nice - adding some trees or larger structures could help! Great build though, you've put nice detail and effort into it :)

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Samfay and Fusafez like this.
  4. Hello Samfay,

That's a fantastic build you have, and it looks totally delicious! I love your custom resource pack you enabled when showcasing your map. I feel like I am hungry when I need to eat chocolate sometimes. I don't have anything I want to add, but I cannot wait to see your next build in the future. Keep doing great! :)

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    Samfay likes this.
  5. Thanks for the feedback everyone, I've just updated the map to replace the orange clay with a colour that contrasts better with the brown clay and I personally think it fits the design much better. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 18, 2021
    shihanna and BlondieBrook like this.