• 215 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5932 Players Online
  • 5717 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chickens, or something idk.

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Cibophobia45, Jan 24, 2022.

?

Do you personally hate chickens as seekers, or do you find them un-bothering?

1. Hate 'em

9.1%
  2. Un-bothering

63.6%
  3. I hate them with every atom of my body and make the bane of my exsistence more hollow.

27.3%
  1. They suck.

Posted Jan 24, 2022
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Whenever I go against Chickens in BH, I just try to farm them down with the bow. I've never noticed myself getting really mad at a chicken. The thing I struggle with the most is definitely the flower pots lol x_x

Posted Jan 24, 2022
    Paladise likes this.
  3. Chickens are not good my personal favorite block to disguise as is the flower pot as it is very good and has a very very small hitbox you cant hit it I swear you cant hit it my favorite spot to use is a flower pot in water cauldron it is very difficult to see many experienced players like @Bobert2O13 and @NathanDoesMC would agree it is pretty difficult to hit them almost impossible. I feel like the flower pot strategy works really well on maps like The Museum and thames Square so I would vote those every time you see them.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Paladise and user61f2df26bed4d like this.
  4. what are chickens

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    Paladise and Cibophobia45 like this.
  5. chickens have the advantage of having smaller hitbox (while using sword) which makes them OP.
    also since they are so low you (the hunter) have to look down, which is further than looking straight.

Plus the fact that I have 200 ping.

In short, I hate them.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  6. I try to do the same thing people do with chicken or pot as Infestor-it doesn't work well.

Posted Jan 25, 2022
  7. just simply do better

Posted Jan 25, 2022
    user61f2df26bed4d and BlazeFire like this.
  8. Just click the chicken and then hop off of it and you’ll appear as a chicken

Posted Jan 26, 2022
    Paladise and GRGoodGame like this.
  9. Aren't you always a slime when you're not infesting something?

Posted Jan 26, 2022
  10. no

Posted Jan 26, 2022
    user61f2df26bed4d and BlazeFire like this.