• 359 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4585 Players Online
  • 4226 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Chicken Shoot in Nano Games

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by ____Me, Sep 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty simple. Make other players invisible for this minigame as some people deliberately block the person winning.

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    OnGodItsEric and Anna-Marie like this.
  2. Seems simple to implement, they could probably use whatever they used on Dragon Escape for the coding

I don't see any cons to this, and it would definitely be a very nice addition to NANO!

+1 from me!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
  3. Hello!
    I totally agree with you. Some people deliberately interferes with the players' vision. So, they take their targets from them or surpass their score by doing so. This is really unfair as it is an advantage taking.
    I give this +1
    Thanks for your suggestion!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  4. Hey!

Fortunately, this is already on the Nano Games document for GI. I'll quote exactly what it says under Chicken Shoot regarding this: "Make all players semi-visible." Probably because of my tag, players love to block me which does get annoying though your arrows do go through them already but you can't see which makes it very difficult. Anyways, very happy this is going to come out soon, in case you are interested, you can view the Nano Games Update Proposal document here. Hope this helped :)

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  5. Hey!

As @ItsFree has mentioned above me, we already have the idea of making players semi-visible in our GI update document for Nano Games. You can view this comment in the link he provided or PM if you have any other questions or comments! I do want to acknowledge that OP is requesting full invis, but we decided that semi-vis was a better solution for the game.

Given this, what's been decided is similar enough to OP's suggestion and I will be marking this thread as processed.

Thank you for sharing!

Idea Processed

Posted Sep 20, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 21, 2020
  6. This idea has been implemented. Thank you for the suggestion! Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.