• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7839 Players Online
  • 4949 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Chicken Shoot Idea!

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by BrookMarieXO, May 17, 2020.

1. Hey,

I'm all for this idea. I play Nano Games all the time, and have also played Chicken Shoot a lot. After awhile the game seems a bit boring to the point where I sometimes just sit out, it's just too easy sometimes with the chickens falling that slowly. However, I think this change would help that a lot. It would spice up the game for sure, and make it a lot harder which i'm all for. It would add an interesting element of, "Should I go for the harder ones, or just stick stick with the easier ones and rack up points?" and I think that's good. As others have mentioned, I think it should be a consistent speed, and not much of a drastic switch. Because of newer players trying it out for the first time, having insanely fast +5 chickens would be frustrating. I think the best way to go about this is to speed it up a bit, but not to the point where it's ridiculous.
    All in all, I really like this idea and i'm 100% on-board with it. I don't see any issues or negatives coming from implementing this, and I think it's a change that would make the game more challenging and exciting in the end.
    +1

Posted May 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  2. Thank you for your input!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2020
  3. This is a great idea! Many people only go for the 5-point chickens because it's insanely easy for them to be shot down. This would really challenge a person's bow skills if you were to have fast-falling chickens, and it would make the game be more skill-based. It would be harder for people to just rapidly shoot arrows without even aiming and still be able to get a ton of points. I see nothing wrong with this idea, and I would love see it in-game!

+1

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  4. Hey!

I think this is a great idea! I never had thought of anything like this, but it would really help practice and challenge people's bow skills.

+10 from me

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  5. I support this idea wholeheartedly, the current state of chicken shoot speaks of a more slow-paced relaxed style game, implementing this would create a more fast-paced competitive environment for chicken shoot, which I'm all on board for.

Posted Jun 2, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  6. I personally think this is a great idea - it would definitely make the game more to do with skill rather than just shooting every chicken. Having played the game a lot myself, I've seen many people do just go for the zombie chickens as they're as easy to get as the 1 point chickens, so speeding them up would add some more challenge and

Also, I really agree with this idea too. As Nano Games is a pretty big server, there is a lot of people aiming and moving about so even if players don't mean to, they can still get in your way and stop you from shooting which is infuriating for everyone.

Even just adding the option to be able to make players invisible would be good, having like an emerald block or whatnot in the toolbar which can allow you to choose if you'd like to see players or not may be really helpful.

Both of these ideas seem really good and I'd love to see them implemented :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    BearyGrizzly likes this.
  7. Thread Moved to Game Alternations

Hey there!

I think this would be a great idea to the game. Personally the game as of now is pretty boring and normally when it comes up in rotation I just don't do anything and run around or I just leave the lobby and go to a new NANO server. I believe this would change up the game a bit though, this game does need something like this. This would allow everyone to be even more competitive for the higher point ones as they will be going extremely fast. As of now they all fall at the same speed and you can just sit there and wait as it really slowly falls down, but with this if you see a 5 pointer you have to hurry before someone else gets it or before it touches the ground and just disappears. I really think this would be a great idea to the game and would make a lot of people want to play it more. Great idea and I can't way to see more! +1

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions

Posted Jun 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  8. I'm actually a big fan of this idea. This would add a bit more challenge and competitiveness when it comes to hitting the more valuable chickens and would actually add make the game a tiny bit more skill dependent, which would be quite refreshing since many nano games are largely based on luck in my opinion. I personally feel like the higher the chicken is worth in points, the more difficult it should be to hit, which as you mentioned, is currently not how it works since they all fall at the same pace. I think introducing this idea would be a great way to add that extra difficulty!

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  9. Hey! This is a great idea. I often find that the 5 point zombie-chickens are really easy to shoot down from the perspective of the player. Sometimes when they're further away, it is a bit harder, however this idea would make the gameplay a lot more fun! The only issue I would potentially encounter with this idea is the whole idea of lag, and how I experience a bit of lag when playing the chicken shoot game in Nano Games. However, with the chickens falling faster I think this would possibly even improve the lag, because of less chickens in the air at any given time. In addition, I think this would make the game more of challenge, especially because it seems pretty easy to get points as of right now. Thanks for the idea, and I'll definitely give this a +1 !

Posted Jun 26, 2020
  10. I am on board with this idea.

The faster chickens would make the game intense enough for players to have faster reflexes when shooting the chickens. It would also allow players to be more competitive with this game since the chicken speed would be pretty fast.

I give this idea a +1

Thank you for sharing and stay safe!

Posted Jun 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  11. I don't play NANO that much, but I think this would be a great idea as it would also make people choose between risking missing a shot for more points or going for the chickens that give less points. In addition, what would be your thoughts on having players and their nametags invisible to avoid having people jump in front of your face just because you're leading on the scoreboard? I find this unfair and think a change should be made as well.

Posted Jun 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.
  12. Hey dude.
    I love this idea! It would make this game a lot more challenging and face paced, and would help other people get even better with the bow. I personally am horrible at shooting, so this would really help me improve my aim.
    Overall, this is a great yet simple idea.
    +1

Posted Jun 26, 2020
    BrookMarieXO likes this.